CANNABIS OIL CURES CANCER MAKE THIS LEGAL IN THE UK

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition CANNABIS OIL CURES CANCER MAKE THIS LEGAL IN THE UK.

2014-08-06 13:58

Be omid piroozi
Fateme

#2 Gaza

2014-08-06 14:04

به اميد پيروزى كه حتمأ بدست مى آدچون هميشه حق به حق دار مي رسد

sonia gregory

#3 cancer cured

2014-10-12 22:28

Warm appreciation to Dr. rick simpson for curing my Breast cancer with 

cannabis oil. I really appreciate your help in bring back my lost life with 

the help of his high quality Cannabis Oil, i am so grateful to you Dr for 

all the love and concern that you showed me and i would keep on giving my 

testimony about your Cannabis oil and how is cures Cancer within 90 days of 

treatment. it just like a Miracle that has happened to me with full 

recovery from cancer and i am free from Cancer. Thanks be to God Almighty 

for sending you my way Dr, i hope and know that you would keep on putting 

smiles on world at large with this great medication. 

for all solution to cancer and other 

diseases. Those facing health challenges should go for cannabis oil to 

ensure the absolute cure of all kinds of cancerous diseases. For hopes and 

help, kindly contact Dr.rick simpson for full knowledge about the 

medication and Services to you. Dr. email:ricksimpsonoil(at)outlook.com for 

all solution to cancer and other diseases. sonia gregory.

rick

#4 Re:

2014-10-12 22:29

#1: -  

FOR CANCER CURE STANDARD USE AND TYPICAL SERVING  SIZE:

Keep Hemp CBD oil refrigerated. Shake well before using. Most people 

swallow 15 drops or more, as desired. The amount of CBD oil that people 

take on a daily basis can vary greatly. Our CBD oil can be ingested morning 

or night, on an empty or full stomach. Shelf life is approximately 2 years.†

If 15 drops are taken twice a day, 1 ounce of CBD oil will last 30 days.

Due to the number of messages i get a day on my page i have decided 

that i open a friendship handler (page) in other to respond to your request 

faster and better You can now add me,Look forward to your request.

Get back to me via:ricksimpsonn(at)gmail.com

Cindypeter

#5 RSO CURED MY CANCER

2015-06-01 12:40

To Rick Simpson and Phoenix Tears,

Firstly I want to thank you for the excellent cancer miracle cure guide you left in the world that cured my breast cancer. It's truly something I've never heard about before.

I've followed the exact guidelines you set out for me when i received the medication and I have now successfully free from the terrible disease that almost take my if, your cannabis oil sensitivity drastically.

It's such a relief for me and my family and I can't wait to see what the future brings me.

Anyone out there facing this terrible disease, i would advise don't face it alone. Write Phoenix Tears At ricksimpsoncannabisoil_phoenixtears@outlook.com and get your solution.

Thank you both for this wonderful opportunity.

Cindy.

#6 GLOBAL GREEN DISPENSARY HAS CBD OIL,RSO,CANNABIS OIL,MEDICAL HERBS AND MORE FOR SALE (646) 439-7822

2015-11-15 04:48

GLOBAL GREEN DISPENSARY HAS CBD OIL,RSO,CANNABIS OIL,MEDICAL HERBS AND MORE FOR SALE..TEXT.(646) 583-4725

Welcome to Global Green Dispensary:

Global Green Dispensary can help you reclaim your health and quality of life. We can provide you with information pertaining to the acquisition, benefits and use of medicinal cannabis and Cannabis Oil oil. Don't let your illness define your life.

Some of the conditions cannabis oil and Medical marijuana has been used for include: Cancer, Diabetes, Crohn's disease, Gout, Pain relief, Glaucoma, Opioid Dependence, treating Alcohol abuse, Epilepsy, Psoriasis, Asthma, Adrenal disease, Inflammatory Bowel disease, Fibromyalgia, Rheumatoid arthritis, Dravet syndrome just to name a few.Our Oil Cure s Arthritis! Snoring! Diarrhea! Acne! Diabetes! Removes warts! Mighraines! Lose weight! Alcoholism! Glaucoma!
IT CURES CANCER! All forms of cancer!

Based on historical evidence, cannabis is believed to have originated from Central Asia. Cannabis is one of the oldest plant medicines known to man. It is difficult to trace the beginnings of cannabis use by humans because it was cultivated and consumed long before the appearance of writing. According to archeological discoveries, the use of cannabis as a medicinal base has been known in China since the Neolithic period, around 4000 BC
Collectively, our mission is to provide clinical grade medicine both medical marijuana and Cannabis oil to our members in a cost effective manner. We strive to keep our member collectives ahead of the rest If you desire premium medicine for your patients, we are your provider.

And all without any detrimental effects whatsoever!

Add to the extravagant medical claims, the additional accusation that you can’t get this treatment because of a conspiracy by Big Pharmacy and greedy, grasping doctors who want people to suffer so they can charge them lots of money to fix them with agonizing tortures that don’t work.

High Quality cancer cannabis oil and top shelf marijuana for patients with illness like cancer,pain,insomnia,anxiety,liver problem,epilepsy and more. on Sale at negotiable prices. Cancer cannabis oil on sale at excellent rate. Medicinal value.
PACKING: In plastic packs
MINIMUM ORDER: 1 ounce
CONTACT FOR PRICES
Skype.................kushfreak1
www.worldclasskushsupplier.webs.com

Dr Oscar

#7 Hash Oil,Jack Herer,Blue Dream,Master Kush,Blueberry Haze,Og Kush,Gas

2015-12-17 13:16

Hash Oil,Jack Herer,Blue Dream,Master Kush,Blueberry Haze,Og Kush,Gas

Contact via details below:
Email; info@megapillsandweed.co

INDICA and SATIVA . all strains are avaliable .Hello 420/pot farmers I’ve gat Medical cannabis with caregivers for Patients, we provide good assistance in the form of counseling and we also go far as to provide high quality medicines for all patients. Hash oil ,shatter and wax Available !!! Below are some of our strains:
*White Widow==========:Grade AA+
*Hawaii-Skunk=========:Grade AA+
*Hindu Kush===========:Grade AA+
*Super Silver Haze====:Grade AA+
*Real OG ;============:Grade AA+
*Super Skunk;=========:Grade AA+
*AK 47 Kush ;=========:Grade AA+
*Blueberry Kush:======:Grade AAA+
*purple Kush :========:Grade AA+
*SOUR DIESEL:=========:Garde AA+
*GRAPE APE ===========:Garde AA+
*OG MANGO KUSH =======:Garde AA+
*BLUE DREAM ==========:Garde AA+
*GIRLS COOKIES
HASH OILS FOR SALE
Deliveries 24/7 everywhere!!!! very clean smelling, awesome taste and
VERY potent hash oil. purged for hours so no impurities left. used
stainless steel tubes.

Black oil,
Indian oil,
red oil,
honey oil,
cherry leb oil
Afghani oil
Organic Hemp Oil 16 fl oz Liquid
Kosher Organic Cold Pressed Hemp Oil 8 OZ
Hemp Oil Essential Fatty Acid
WAX OIL
BUTANE OIL

Dr Oscar

#8 Buy Tussionex,Hash Oils,Actavis,Medical Marijuana Strains,Pain Meds

2015-12-17 13:27

Buy Tussionex,Hash Oils,Actavis,Medical Marijuana Strains,Pain Meds

Top High Quality of hash oil, hemp oil, lavender oil and other high quality of medicinal herbs of all strains and buds to ease you from pains, sleepless nights and nerves problems. we supply to dispensaries and other individual patients who are above 18 years. Our shipping is discrete and delivery is within 24 hours and via DHL, USPS, FedEx. This medicinal herbs of all strains and buds will help you to relief you from all pains and our prices are most competitive in the market. View our product list below and get to us for more information on the prices PLACE YOUR ORDERS BY EMAILING

Actavis promethazine with codeine purple cough syrup for sale
Tussionex cough syrup,
Rexcoff codeine cough syrup,
Lavender oil,
hemp oil,
Hawaiian Snow,
Blue Dream,
Chrystal,
Hash,
Hash oil
Lavender,
Grape Ape,
Headband,
Hindu Kush,
KC 33,
White Ice,
Mango,
Lavender,
Sweet Island Skunk
White Widow
New York Diesel
M-39/ak47
Orange hash
dutch weed
Californian hush
Jamaican weed
black tiger
diesel Buds
Angel Dust
magic mushrooms
blue cheese haze
Purple Kush
purple haze
OG Kush
OC Blueberry
buble gum
Blueberry buds
Jamaican gold
Arabian solid smoke
Honey blonde
dream smoke
Orange Kush,
Blueberry bud,
Dutch Haze herbal smoke
Dutch Green Bud,
skunk
panama gold
kanzak smoke
island smoke
Mystical Spirit Smoke
Magic Mushroom,
Headband,
Purple Blackberry,
Black Razzleberry,
L.A Confidential,
Cotton Candy,
Agent Orange,
Purple Blackberry,
Gradaddy Purple,
Angel Dust,
Blueberry buds,
New York Diesel,
dutch weed,
Californian hush,
Jamaican weed,
Purple Kush,
Snow White Feminized,
Diesel,
Jack the Ripper,
Silver Haze,
B52,
White Widow,
Super Lemon Haze,
Blue Cheese,
Lavender,
OG Kush,
Big Bud,
New York Diesel Feminized,
Grape Ape,
Headband,
Sour Diesel,
C-99,
Chocolate Chunk,
Whiteberry,
Outdoor Blueberry,
Northern Lights,
California Outdoor
LA Confidential,
Cheese,
Afghan,
Haze,
Bu , bba Kush,
LSD,
Medusa Feminized,
Super Skunk,
Trainwreck,
Vanilla Kush,
Juicy Fruit,
Autoflower J. Horror Fem,
Strawberry Cough,
Canyon,
Sour Kush,
Chiesel,
Bubba Kush,
Super Silver Haze,
Apollo 13,
Jack Herer.
*Hash
-Ogre & Crystal Cookie Full Melt Hash

*Kief
-Premium Combo Kief

*Oils
-Purple Drank Oil
-OG Oil
-Berry White Oil
-Pure Kush Oil (I)
-Headband Premium Oil (H)
-Strawberry Cough Oil (S)
-Strawberry Cough Oil (S)

*Wax
-Lavender Kush Shatter (I)
-Sour Diesel Wax (S)
-Blue Dream Playdoh Wax (H)
-Jedi Dream Flakey Wax (I/S)
-Crazy Train/Dream Queen Waxy Playdoh (H)
-Headband Flakey Wax (H)
-XJ-13 Wax (H)
-The Flav Gooey Wax (I/S)
-Blue Dream Honeycomb
-Jedi Kush Wax (I)
-Honeycomb Wax: Bubba & Maui Diesel
-Shatter
-San Fernando Valley OG Wax
-Girl Scout Cookies Wax (H)

prestige pharmaceuticals

#9 are you suffering from back pains,anxiety,panic disorder,depression? get your pills from www.prestig

2015-12-29 09:56

We have medications for the treatment of chronic back pains, cough, anxiety,panic disorder, depression, erectile dysfunction, sexual dysfunction,adhd,narcolepsy, obesity,depression, fatigue,Weight Loss supplement and more online (no prescription required)

Our services...

-no prescription required
-Express prior overnight or next day delivery
-packing is highly discreet sealed, wrapped with an aluminum foil, safe and secure
-no signature required upon arrival of parcel
-100% customer care and support.
-Money back guarantee
-we offer door to door delivery services
-excellent and unbeatable prices

www.prestigepharma.co

www.prestigepharma.co

#10 are you suffering from back pains,anxiety,panic disorder,depression? visit www.prestigepharma.co

2016-01-05 10:08

buy Top Medical pain pills like Oxycontin,Dilaudid,Steroids,Subutex,Suboxone,Roxycodone,Diazepam,Ritalin,percocet, Concerta, Tramadol, Adderall, hydrocodone, Lortab from www.prestigepharma.co

We have medications for the treatment of chronic back pains, cough, anxiety,panic disorder, depression, erectile dysfunction, sexual dysfunction,adhd,narcolepsy, obesity,depression, fatigue,Weight Loss supplement and more online (no prescription required)...

www.prestigepharma.co

#11 buy Top Medical pain pills like Oxycontin,Dilaudid,Steroids,Subutex,Suboxone

2016-01-05 10:11

www.prestigepharma.co

We have medications for the treatment of chronic back pains, cough, anxiety,panic disorder, depression, erectile dysfunction, sexual dysfunction,adhd,narcolepsy, obesity,depression, fatigue,Weight Loss supplement and more online (no prescription required)...
We sell quality meds online at affordable and discount prices. Fast and secure overnight delivery. We do offer discount as well to bulk buyers. Below are present available stocks:

Nembutal in Powder, Pills and Liquid form.
Actavis promethazine with codeine purple cough syrup.
Suboxone 8mg
Methadone 40mg
Dilaudid 4 & 8 mg
Methaqualone Quaaludes
Opana 10,20,30 and 40 mg
Actiq 400mcg Lollipops( Fentanyl Citrate )
Durogesic 100mcg patch (Fentanyl-50mcg patch)
Ms Contin 100mg (Morphine Sulfate )
Percocet 10/325mg ( Oxycodone-Acetaminophen )
Vicodin Es 7.5/750mg (Hydrocodone-APAP )
Opana ER 30mg( Oxymorphone )
Xanax 1 mg Upjohn footbals
Xanax 1 mg (blue Ksalol)
Xanax SR 2 mg (brand Upjohn)
Xanax 2 mg (Pfizer LongBars)
Valium 10 mg Bensedine
Oxycodone-APAP (Wattson labs) and (Physicians tc.)10/325mg
Oxycontin 20mg, 40mg and 80mg
Demerol (Meperidine HCL) caps 80 x 50 mg and 160 x 50 mg
Apaurine 10 mg (blue valium)
AMBIEN (Zolpidem, Stilnox) 10 mg
Midazolam 15 mg (Flormidal)
Brotizolam 0.25mg (Lendormin)
Lorazepam 2.5 mg (Ativan)
Clonazepam 2 mg (Rivotril)
Nitrazepam 5 mg (Nipam)
Bromazepam 6 mg (Lexotan)
Brevital (Methohexital) 30mg
Ansaid (Flurbiprofen) 100mg
Celebrex 100mg
Codeine 15mg
Concerta 18mg
Dalmane (Flurazepam) 15mg
Darvocet 500 mg Paracetamol/ 65 mg Dextropropoxyphene
Desyrel (Trazodone Hydrochloride) 25mg
Flexeril (Cyclobenzaprine) 10mg
Hydrocodone 10/325 mg
Hydrocodone Watson 540 10/325
Lorcet - (Hydrocodone Bitartrate/Acetaminophen) 10 mg/650 mg
Norco - ( Hydrocodone Bitartrate/Acetaminophen ) 5 mg/325 mg
Soma 350mg
Tramadol (Ultram) 50mg
Valium 2mg,5mg and 10mg
We do have others meds though not mention in the above list.

Our services...

-no prescription required
-Express prior overnight or next day delivery
-packing is highly discreet sealed, wrapped with an aluminum foil, safe and secure
-no signature required upon arrival of parcel
-100% customer care and support.
-Money back guarantee
-we offer door to door delivery services
-excellent and unbeatable prices

www.prestigepharma.co

Doris

#12 How I Got Rid Of Cancer With The Help Of Cannabis Oil

2016-01-07 14:54

I was diagnosed of cancer which was critical in my case. It was as if my world had come to an end cause the doctor told me that it was only by the grace of the Almighty that I was alive. I was given few weeks to live but the pains I went through made each day feel like the last day and I was so scared to leave this earth. It was when i visited my aunt in California she told me about Rick Simpson cannabis oil, she told me she heard her friend’s mom talking about it, then i purchased the oil and I have being following the dosage that I was given for the past two months and there has being improvement in my health, I no longer feel pains and I wake up revived, energized. If you are going through this issue, do contact his Email via. ricksimpsoncanceroilcentre at gmail dot com or text +1(213) 416-7865

Hicks From N.M

tim

#13 Re: Re:

2016-01-30 07:12

hello everyone am happy and glad to tell you about the cancer hemp oil that cured me of my cancer.Rick Simpsons oil is very effective and i advice everyone to get this legalized oil for quick recovery and can be delivered to you just in 48 hours anywhere in the world via rickcurecancerfoundation(at)gmail.com Help those in need of this cure and save the world

2016-04-11 04:20

I still don't know the right words to express my gratitude  to Dr Emmy Jaloski and his wonderful cannabis oil that cured my illness. In May 2014, I was diagnosed with Melanoma Cancer,it affected my skin,intestines and eyes. I went for treatment but to no avail,my family advised RSO to ease my suffering and possibly cure me. I didn't want to buy the oil because i had doubts about my cancer,but after reading about it and doing research online,i succumbed to the idea,and in fact it was a wonderful,cannabis oil successfully cured my cancer !!!  After three months.Now i am well and healthy...Emmy Jaloski can be reached at dremmycannabiscentre@hotmail.com

neista chris

2016-04-18 13:02

We have Quality Cannabis oil and medical marijuana for cancer cure, insomnia, back pain, to reduce stress and other illness.
We are selling our products at very negotiable and workable prices. Apart from our very magnificent prices, when you buy from us, you are assured of the highest quality and purity available in the market, with a guaranteed discreet courier shipping or a special 24 hours confidential overnight delivery of the product to your address. We respect and value your privacy and will not share your information with anyone.
We offer discreet and Reliable packaging and delivery. -Fast and reliable shipment within 24hours within the UK and 48 hours internationally, using courier service

Dr. Shirley

#16 Unique Medical Marijuana Therapy for Sleep Issues,Appetite Booster,Pain Reliever,Cancer Prevention

2016-05-27 10:06

Unique Medical Marijuana Therapy for Sleep Issues,Appetite Booster,Pain Reliever,Cancer Prevention,Heart Health,Skin Protection,Glaucoma,Anxiety and Stress
Anxiety and Stress: The most popular use of our cannabis oil is as a relief for stress and anxiety. The natural compounds found in cannabis essential oil, including the famed THC, which is what gives cannabis the distinction of a drug in many countries, are very good for releasing pleasure hormones and relaxing the mind, reducing stress and inducing a sense of calm and relaxation.
Sleep Issues: For people who suffer from insomnia, constant anxiety during the nighttime hours, or simply struggle to get a sound, restful night of undisturbed sleep, cannabis essential oil works like a charm. By relaxing the body and mind, and inducing a lower energy level, it will be easier to get your heart rate down and clear your head before a long night of peaceful slumber.
Appetite Booster:People who consume cannabis in other forms notice increased appetite, famously called “the munchies”. However, cannabis essential oil can help regulate your appetite and induce hunger, while also stimulating your digestive system to operate at a more regular level. This can help people who want to gain weight quickly, particularly after an extended illness or injury recovery.
Pain Reliever: Cannabis essential oil works as a great pain reliever, and is regularly suggested for people with inflammation, chronic pain, and even emergency pain relief. There is a very good reason why people who suffer from cancer often turn to cannabis-related options, including cannabis essential oil, when the pain of chemotherapy or the disease itself becomes unbearable.
Cancer Prevention: Although there is still some controversy over this, and a great deal of research still ongoing, early reports have shown that the active ingredients in cannabis essential oil can have preventative effects on cancer, and can also cause reduction in tumor size, thereby making it easier to effectively beat cancer for those patients already suffering from that tragic disease.
Heart Health: The volatile oils in cannabis essential oil can also help to improve heart health by balancing out the negative oils in your system. It can stimulate antioxidant processes as well, scraping off excess cholesterol and maximizing the health of your cardiovascular system.
Skin Protection: The powerful components of cannabis essential oil are also used to protect the skin, and can be consumed both internally and applied externally to achieve this important side effect. It can stimulate the shedding of dead skin and faster re-growth of health, glowing skin. It also is known to prevent wrinkles and signs of aging, while also protecting against eczema and psoriasis.
Glaucoma: In terms of eye health, cannabis and cannabis essential oil have been linked to a reduction in glaucoma and a prevention of macular degeneration. Eye health is one of the major reasons why people turn to cannabis essential oil as they age.
Headaches and Migraines: Topically applying some cannabis essential oil at the temples or the spot of intensity for a migraine or headache can be an effective way to get relief. Many people turn to prescriptions for cannabis and cannabis oil due to its potent defense against crippling headaches and pain.

We also have the following cannabis strains ready for discreet delivery.These strains are sourced from grow sites in Canada,USA,Sount Africa,Holland;

A-Train
AK-47
AK-48
Afghan Kush
Agent Orange
Alien Dawg
Alien OG
Apollo 13
Bio-Diesel
Black Domina
Blackberry Kush
Blue Cheese
Blue Dream
Blue Widow
Blueberry
Bruce Banner
Bubba Kush
Bubble Gum
Cannalope Haze
Casey Jones
Cataract Kush
Cheese
Cheese Quake
Chemdawg
Chemdawg 4
Chernobyl
Chocolope
Cinderella 99
Critical Mass
 Dairy Queen
· Deadhead OG
· Death Star
· Durban Poison
· East Coast Sour Diesel
· Flo
· Glass Slipper
· Golden Goat
· Granddaddy Purple
· Grape Ape
· Grapefruit
· Green Crack
· Green Hornet
· Harlequin
· Hash Plant
· Hawaiian Haze
· Headband
· Hindu Kush
· Ice
· Island Sweet Skunk
· Jack Flash
· Jack Herer
· Jah Kush
· Jillybean
· Juicy Fruit
· Kandy Kush
· LA Confidential
· LA Woman
· Lemon Diesel
· Lemon Haze
· Lemon Skunk
· Master Kush
· Maui
· Maui Waui
· Moby Dick
· NYC Diesel
· Northern Lights
· OG
· OG Kush
· Pineapple Express
· Pineapple Kush
· Pre-98 Bubba Kush
· Purple Dream
· Purple Haze
· Purple Kush
· Querkle
· Romulan
· SAGE
· Sage N Sour
· Sensi Star
· Sour Diesel
· Sour Kush
· Strawberry Cough
· Strawberry Kush
· Super Lemon Haze
· Super Silver Haze
· Sweet Tooth
· Tahoe OG
· Tangerine Kush
· Trainwreck
· Vortex
· White Rhino
· White Widow

Dr. Shirley

#17 instantstrains(at)gmail.com Unique Medical Marijuana Therapy for Sleep Issues,Appetite Booster,Pain

2016-05-27 10:09

Anxiety and Stress: The most popular use of our cannabis oil is as a relief for stress and anxiety. The natural compounds found in cannabis essential oil, including the famed THC, which is what gives cannabis the distinction of a drug in many countries, are very good for releasing pleasure hormones and relaxing the mind, reducing stress and inducing a sense of calm and relaxation.
Sleep Issues: For people who suffer from insomnia, constant anxiety during the nighttime hours, or simply struggle to get a sound, restful night of undisturbed sleep, cannabis essential oil works like a charm. By relaxing the body and mind, and inducing a lower energy level, it will be easier to get your heart rate down and clear your head before a long night of peaceful slumber.
Appetite Booster:People who consume cannabis in other forms notice increased appetite, famously called “the munchies”. However, cannabis essential oil can help regulate your appetite and induce hunger, while also stimulating your digestive system to operate at a more regular level. This can help people who want to gain weight quickly, particularly after an extended illness or injury recovery.
Pain Reliever: Cannabis essential oil works as a great pain reliever, and is regularly suggested for people with inflammation, chronic pain, and even emergency pain relief. There is a very good reason why people who suffer from cancer often turn to cannabis-related options, including cannabis essential oil, when the pain of chemotherapy or the disease itself becomes unbearable.
Cancer Prevention: Although there is still some controversy over this, and a great deal of research still ongoing, early reports have shown that the active ingredients in cannabis essential oil can have preventative effects on cancer, and can also cause reduction in tumor size, thereby making it easier to effectively beat cancer for those patients already suffering from that tragic disease.
Heart Health: The volatile oils in cannabis essential oil can also help to improve heart health by balancing out the negative oils in your system. It can stimulate antioxidant processes as well, scraping off excess cholesterol and maximizing the health of your cardiovascular system.
Skin Protection: The powerful components of cannabis essential oil are also used to protect the skin, and can be consumed both internally and applied externally to achieve this important side effect. It can stimulate the shedding of dead skin and faster re-growth of health, glowing skin. It also is known to prevent wrinkles and signs of aging, while also protecting against eczema and psoriasis.
Glaucoma: In terms of eye health, cannabis and cannabis essential oil have been linked to a reduction in glaucoma and a prevention of macular degeneration. Eye health is one of the major reasons why people turn to cannabis essential oil as they age.
Headaches and Migraines: Topically applying some cannabis essential oil at the temples or the spot of intensity for a migraine or headache can be an effective way to get relief. Many people turn to prescriptions for cannabis and cannabis oil due to its potent defense against crippling headaches and pain.

We also have the following cannabis strains ready for discreet delivery.These strains are sourced from grow sites in Canada,USA,Sount Africa,Holland;

A-Train
AK-47
AK-48
Afghan Kush
Agent Orange
Alien Dawg
Alien OG
Apollo 13
Bio-Diesel
Black Domina
Blackberry Kush
Blue Cheese
Blue Dream
Blue Widow
Blueberry
Bruce Banner
Bubba Kush
Bubble Gum
Cannalope Haze
Casey Jones
Cataract Kush
Cheese
Cheese Quake
Chemdawg
Chemdawg 4
Chernobyl
Chocolope
Cinderella 99
Critical Mass
 Dairy Queen
· Deadhead OG
· Death Star
· Durban Poison
· East Coast Sour Diesel
· Flo
· Glass Slipper
· Golden Goat
· Granddaddy Purple
· Grape Ape
· Grapefruit
· Green Crack
· Green Hornet
· Harlequin
· Hash Plant
· Hawaiian Haze
· Headband
· Hindu Kush
· Ice
· Island Sweet Skunk
· Jack Flash
· Jack Herer
· Jah Kush
· Jillybean
· Juicy Fruit
· Kandy Kush
· LA Confidential
· LA Woman
· Lemon Diesel
· Lemon Haze
· Lemon Skunk
· Master Kush
· Maui
· Maui Waui
· Moby Dick
· NYC Diesel
· Northern Lights
· OG
· OG Kush
· Pineapple Express
· Pineapple Kush
· Pre-98 Bubba Kush
· Purple Dream
· Purple Haze
· Purple Kush
· Querkle
· Romulan
· SAGE
· Sage N Sour
· Sensi Star
· Sour Diesel
· Sour Kush
· Strawberry Cough
· Strawberry Kush
· Super Lemon Haze
· Super Silver Haze
· Sweet Tooth
· Tahoe OG
· Tangerine Kush
· Trainwreck
· Vortex
· White Rhino
· White Widow

Trent Towell

#18 Re: RSO CURED MY CANCER

2016-06-29 23:39

#5: Cindypeter - RSO CURED MY CANCER 

Hi Rick, Thanks for your Cannabis Oil as a good news with a result of your recipe,

My Mother has been battling with Breast cancer for the past 13 years, having gone through radiation, surgery and chemo without a promising result, we have been successful in beating the cancer with 4 months constant treatment with your cannabis oil which we sourced through via: ricksimpsoncannabisoil(at) outlook.com

I really haven't seen a miracle like the cannabis Oil and I must applaud you Sir, Rick for all you have been doing to the race of humans and Our founding Father would be extremely proud of you for putting an end to the tears of life lost to cancer since the existence of humans.

If we truly seek victory over cancer, then we should join hands with Sir Rick Simpson Cannabis Oil recipe in fighting against cancer so more precious soul could still be saved. So much thanks to Dr. Buckham via ricksimpsoncannabisoil (at) outlook.com for providing the cannabis oil with a potency of 90% THC and 51% CBD which have been the successful song in our family.

Thanks All, 

www.highweed247.com

#19 Medicinal Marijuana (Sativa,Indica & Hybrid strains),Cannabis Oil,Seeds for sale at highweed247.com

2016-07-07 06:34

www.highweed247.com

Buy real hash online,buy real weed online,buying weed in colorado from out of state,buy cannabis online uk paypal,purple kush weed seeds for sale,purple kush weed prices,purple kush weed plant,purple kush weed effects,og kush for sale online,og kush weed prices,og kush weed effects,og kush weed seeds.og kush weed pictures,og kush weed strain,what kind of weed is og kush,og kush high times,black widow cannabis,white rhino cannabis,blueberry cannabis,blue dream cannabis,purple haze cannabis,og kush cannabis,northern lights cannabis,sour diesel cannabis,sour weed strain,is sour diesel indica or sativa,indoor sour weed,sour diesel potency,diesel weed effects,is sour diesel kush,weed called sour,sour diesel weed prices,platinum girl scout cookies weed,girl scout cookies weed thin mint,buy girl scout cookies online 2016,buy girl scout cookies online year round,buy girl scout cookies online lemonades,buy girl scout cookies online ebay,buy girl scout cookies online amazon,buy girl scout cookies strain,buy bubba kush seeds,bubba kush flower time,pre 98 bubba kush,bubba kush growing tips,platinum bubba kush,bubba kush genetics,bubba kush yield,bubba kush lyrics,northern light weed effects,northern light weed seeds,is northern lights indica or sativa,northern lights seeds feminized,northern lights seeds for sale,northern lights seeds usa,northern lights #5 seeds,nirvana northern lights feminized,doterra,where can i buy essential oils,best place to buy essential oils online,buy essential oils cheap,

cannabis

#20 cannabis oil to cure cancer

2016-07-16 03:37

Am Sancho Pedro base in united state of America, my wife was suffering from Breast Cancer and the doctor told me that there was nothing that he could do to save my beloved wife. Then a friend told me about the Harry Ferguson hemp oil that can cure cancer, i told him that my wife’s breast cancer was in the last stage that i don’t think the hemp oil would cure it and he persuaded me to try it, for the love of my wife, i decided to give it a try. I did some research and i found a doctor who helped me with the cannabis oil to cure my wife’s breast cancer and he assured me that after 4 months the cancer would be no more, here is the email to contact: or call + 14083370415 I bought it and she used it, it worked exactly as the doctor prescribed it. Thanks to doctor Harry Ferguson for taking away sorrow in my life. can you all imagine, that my wife have a 6 years old daughter and a 3 years old son, what would i have done. God will bless Dr. Harry Ferguson for helping me with cannabis oil and for his support and care, contact  what can i say unto my LORD, all i have to say is THANK YOU LORD.

cannabis

#21 cannabis oil to cure cancer

2016-07-16 03:38

Am Sancho Pedro base in united state of America, my wife was suffering from Breast Cancer and the doctor told me that there was nothing that he could do to save my beloved wife. Then a friend told me about the Harry Ferguson hemp oil that can cure cancer, i told him that my wife’s breast cancer was in the last stage that i don’t think the hemp oil would cure it and he persuaded me to try it, for the love of my wife, i decided to give it a try. I did some research and i found a doctor who helped me with the cannabis oil to cure my wife’s breast cancer and he assured me that after 4 months the cancer would be no more, here is the email to contact:or call + 14083370415 I bought it and she used it, it worked exactly as the doctor prescribed it. Thanks to doctor Harry Ferguson for taking away sorrow in my life. can you all imagine, that my wife have a 6 years old daughter and a 3 years old son, what would i have done. God will bless Dr. Harry Ferguson for helping me with cannabis oil and for his support and care, contact Email:  what can i say unto my LORD, all i have to say is THANK YOU LORD.

Rick Simpson

#22 Cannabis Oil cures cancer

2016-09-04 15:16

#1: -  

Our Cannabis Oil is Pure and potent.Never watered down or diluted,just 100% pure cannabis oil extracted from top quality marijuana grown by us and other professional cultivators in California,laboratory tested,then offered for sale here.Our cannabis oil is packaged in 1 gram and 3.5 gram disposable syringes for easy dispensing.If you aren't sure how to get the cannabis oil out of the syringe,For orders and more information,Kindly contact us on our
Phone: +18475128241

thomas karol

#23 GOOD NEWS ABOUT DR. BROWN OIL??

2017-09-29 21:43

Hello my name is Thomas Karol , my husband was suffering from liver cancer, and the doctor's told me that there is nothing they could do to save my beloved husband life. Then a friend told me about hemp oil , i told her that my husband liver cancer was in the last stage that i don’t think the hemp oil will be able to help, and she persuaded me to try, for the love of my husband, i decided to give it a try. I did some research and i found a doctor who helped me with the cannabis oil to cure my husband liver cancer and he assured me that after 3 months the liver cancer will be gone, and For the past one year my husband is perfectly okay and he is free from cancer, if you know any one who is suffering from cancer you can save his/her life by contacting Dr. Brown Nelson via his email : (brownnelson07 at aol.com) it worked exactly as the doctor prescribed. Thanks to Dr. Brown Nelson for taking away sorrow in my life. God will bless Dr. Brown Nelson for helping me with cannabis oil and for his support and care, i will keep on help you to fight cancer in the World, all i have to say is THANK YOU LORD.

chris brown

#24 HASH,,WAX,,,SHATTER,,CRUMBLE,,OG,,AFGHAN OIL

2017-12-16 08:27

We are growers and suppliers of the best top grade medical 

marijuana strains and cannabis oil concentrates you can find 

around with high THC and CBD , good potencies thick and frosty 

strains , smells good, we offer great discounts to interested 

customers and patients too for bulk orders , we offer free 

shipping to all first time clients with 100% money back 

guarantee should product not meet customers taste , below you 

will find a sample list of what we have in stock to offer for 

sale 

( Shatter )  

( wax)

Text/Call  +17205835563  for any inquiries. 

(Co2) 

( Hash  )  

(  afghani oil  )

( Crumble  )

(  Og kush)

( Sour diesel  )

(  white widow )

(  super silver haze)

(  jack herer  )

( Alaskan thunder 

(  green crack )

(purple diesel)

(Trainwreck)

(  Alien trainwreck )

(  pineapple express)

(Moon rocks)

(   LSD  )

(  Afghani kush ) 

(G13 )

Please if interested just ccontact us via 

............brownpharma067 at gmail dot com or hit us via 

text/ whatsapp at 17205835563

Tracking numbers provided for all shipments and no signature 

required discrete , safe and secured .

Thanks ..

chris brown

#25 Sour Diesel, girl scout cookies, grand daddy purple,super lemon haze

2017-12-16 08:36

Our Dispensary has top quality medical marijuana, concentrates and cannabis oil available at very affordable prices,Our top quality shelfs include White Widow, AK-47, Master kush, Og Kush,Hash oil, Purple kush, Sour Diesel, girl scout cookies, grand daddy purple,super lemon haze, Jack herer, shiva skunk and many more.Delivery is 100% secured and guaranteed kindly back to us for asap delivery contact us at.............brownpharma067 at gmail dot com or hit
us via text/ whatsapp at 17205835563