The Resident Evil 6 Petition

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition The Resident Evil 6 Petition.

Randal Graves

2011-04-02 05:15

There's nothing worse than a butthurt fanboy!
Mr. Ector

#2 Umm

2011-04-02 05:39

What was this about again?
Elias Weskerson, true RE fan

#3 I concur

2011-04-02 05:43

No true fan would cast this baseless, spelling-raped drivel on the glory called Resident Evil 5. I am ashamed to be in the same company as someone who could call , possibly the greatest game ever, not original enough or great. Africa is wondeful, not like the unreal Buffoon City of the low rez days yo, get with it man. You are all that's wrong with the fandom, hang your head in sorrow and crawl back into the hole you sprouted out of. YOU DIRTY GYPSY!!!!!!!!
Herbert West

2011-04-02 05:44

I think this guy is tackling the wrong point... they need to fix the "zombies", I mean, it is all wrong, not anything like THE REAL DEAL
Derrick J. Wyatt

2011-04-02 06:00

I'm Derrick J. Wyatt and I approve this petition!

#6 unleash

2012-01-27 17:00

Resi 5 was a great game in its own right BUT, its a shooter please Capcom get back to the origins of the series. Survival Horror, puzzles, atmostphere. Make me jump, like the first one did.

2012-03-24 20:52

Lors de l'annonce ( enfin ) officielle de Resident Evil 6, les développeurs avaient laissés un message qui disait que l'objectif de Resident Evil 6 est de fusionner Action et Survival-Horror dans un concept nommé « Dramatic Horror », de plus le jeu est déjà bien avancé. En étant dans la bonne voie, pourquoi retourner sa veste juste pour rivaliser Call of Duty sous prétexte que le marché du Survival-Horror est petit ? Après que la série de Resident Evil doit assurer ses ventes, ok c'est compréhensif, mais pas au point de retirer à 100% l'aspect horrifique de la série Resident Evil. Il suffit de voir l'excellent Resident Evil 4 qui a su fusionner Action et Survival-Horror et assurer aussi bien un succés commercial qu'un succés critique. Avec Resident Evil 6 vous pouvez dépasser Call of Duty sur le plan Action avec le scénario de Chris et conserver une ambiance horrifique avec le scénario de Léon par exemple.