End the genocide in Nigeria

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition End the genocide in Nigeria.

2016-04-28 09:52

It is worthwhile so that this genocide by a group of renegades will stop. Human blood is sacred and human life belongs to God alone. Only God has right to take life. Dennis.

2016-04-28 10:35

I sign this petition because I strongly believe in The sanctity of life, and the government at every level owes it as a duty to protect lives and properties of the citizenry. The Igbo tribe has been oppressed enough, and the earlier The International communities intervened to better to avert this potential human catastrophy.

2016-04-28 13:06

Because I am a direct victim of of this atrocious acts. In 2012, I lost a cousin and his father, my uncle to the evil acts of the herdsmen. Barely four years later, this is happening again, the world need to hear this!

2016-04-28 15:48

I support the petition on end of genoc
ide in Nigeria

2016-04-28 17:15

ONE CAN NOT JUST DO NOTHING, WHILE HUMAN BEINGS ARE BEING KILLED IN NIGERIA LIKE RATS!

2016-04-28 17:19

The genocide being perpetrated by these Fulani herdsmen starting from the Middle Belt of Nigeria to other southern parts of the country, with the President Muhammadu Buhari administration ominous silence and nonchalant attitude tells the rest of us that we must act FAST and NOW. Tomorrow may be too late.

2016-04-28 17:46

The reason is obvious: The baboons are back to "tidy up"the genocide they commenced since 1967. The world cannot allow Buhari, the king of the jungle to complete his Fulani agenda.
Galla B

2016-04-28 17:59

I am furious about the killings of the innocent people of Biafra by the Nigerian government. This is come to a point we the Igbo's will no longer bear such atrocities constantly being committing against us in our own very land by Buhari and his Fulani herdsmen. (disguised Boko-Haram). 

The world is watching and doing nothing, this infuriates me a lot; But soon as this fury escalates beyond this stage, then the UNITED NATION , SECURITY COUNSEL, ICC... etc will emerge to start chasing around shadow's in the name of peace keeping. People are diying everyday in Nigeria, human beign as that, not animals !!! 

My word is just simple, ENOUGH should be ENOUGH!!!. 

For " Brutality is never a drastic measure, but can only be applied when persuasion becomes inevitable ".

2016-04-28 23:17

To inform Enugu youths that instead of kidnapping us when we visit home, they should carry arms and defend themselves. Shame on all Igbo youths.

2016-04-29 01:32

My first cousin mr maxwell Onyeka Eze was killed while he was pulled down from his motorcycle by these hoodlums. They killed him by a single bullet shot on his chest. He is leaving behind a wife and seven children and an aged mother His death should not be in vain. We as family and community needs answers to our numerous questions.

2016-04-30 19:06

There is need for the international community to come to our aid as our government seems not to have the capacity to protect it's citizens from the constant attacks.

2016-05-01 16:57

These killings of innocent civilians must stop - barbarism has no place in today's world. Enough is enough!

Mary-Ann Chukwuenyem

2016-05-09 12:29

Why did you sign this petition? I sign this petition to show my solidarity to my igbo tribe and other tribe being massacre by fulani herdmen

2016-05-10 16:04

The Nigerian State must be brought to a position where it's activities in Eastern Nigeria must be remedied. Government's behavior still suggests that a war which was suppose to have ended in 1970 is still ongoing.