PETITION BY CONCERNED NIGERIANS TO THE PRESIDENT ON BOKO HARAM

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition PETITION BY CONCERNED NIGERIANS TO THE PRESIDENT ON BOKO HARAM.

#51 Re:

2011-07-17 13:06

#21: -  na lie............

2011-07-17 13:54

A gathering of confused people signing a petition written by a James Ibori houseboy, thank God the governor of Bornu has rightly rejected any withdrawal of soldiers from Maidugiri, what will these evil people come up with next ?

#53 ahmed

2011-07-17 14:00

please who is these faceless 'concerned citizens', i live in Maiduguri and i know how JTF is working unles these criminal boys would have kill more by now i am not sign

2011-07-18 13:20

Good thinking…about time too.

2011-07-18 23:16

Criminals are killing people and some idiots are asking that the militarymen who are protecting citizens should be removed
Funny petition

#56 A sad & unnecessary petition

2011-07-19 10:27

The first thing that strike me in this half baked petition is that no reasonable solution is being proffered on how to extinguish the menace of Boko haram immediately. It is my personal opinion that the JTF SHOULD NOT be withdrawn from the North, as a matter of fact the stae should be militarized and placed under a emergency rule. Please tell me the people who Boko haram is killing, are they not innocent people. Do the bombs differentiate between Christians and Muslims? I will have had for respect for this piece of junk petition if it had called only for the cautioning of the JTF and even a threat to punish any officer found guilty of using excessive force. Lastly, if the USA which is the major upholder and defender of human rights can go into another sovereign nation and kill Osama bin laden in cold blood and dump his remains into the sea then the JTF should kill on sight and confirmed Boko Haram member. Our courts are already overtaxed, there is no need to waste taxpayers money to try animals who kill without a shred of pity for their target. Please re-write your petition as this one sounds like you are a Boko Haram sympathizer.

2011-07-19 17:52

We must not allow the so-called activities of the boko haram to continue. We should not be blinded by too much human rights violation. Boko Haram within the shortest possible time have succeeded in luring our able youth to drop out of school, they have succeeded in brainwashing our people to opt out of Government work including Police Force, Army and even ordinary civil servants in the Secretariat. Should we accept them back without them renouncing their creed and promising to be law abiding and accepting the supremecy of the constitution, then we are opening the doors to our underdevelopment.

2011-07-20 04:37

@Funny Petition , dont mind the demented jokers and political jobbers. playing tricks when human lives are at stake. whoevr signs such a useless petition does not have the people in mind

2011-07-20 17:40

El-Rufai? Come on Tata. Be reasonable.

2011-07-20 23:37

The statistics show that about 60 of the signatures are fake. fraudulent people
Kenn

#61 Re: A sad & unnecessary petition

2011-07-21 06:30

#56: Funny petition - A sad & unnecessary petition

Could the idiots who think the Petition is calling for the withdrawal of the JTF or any less-than-firm
approach to Boko Haram go find elsewhere, but here, to ply their jaundice and
vacuity? And can all the strays, waifs, oafs and pinheads they’ve attracted
here go with them, please? I’m saying people who need basic education in
English Language, Nigeria’s socio-political history and the rudiments of
democracy need to go pay some little money to some village teacher to give them
some basic idea, so they don’t go kill half the population of an unsuspecting world
with their corrosive ignorance! Nothing, even a little knowledge, comes cheap!
And, of course, that way, they would be helping the Nigerian economy and
keeping a few underemployed people better employed! And oh, just before the
Jack-in-the box characters pop out to remind me that I shouldn’t be talking
like this, can I simply advise that anyone thinking of offering such tosh as
advice take that advice and shove it down where the sun don’t shine? Good! Now,
I must thank each of them for their cooperation. Thank you very much.

2011-07-21 12:19

I hope and pray the Jonathan govt will do something about this petition. I support it 100%. May we see the end of the boko haram crisis in Maiduguri. We love the town and we pray the govt should not kill it!!! Its up to us to rise up and let the govt do something. I condemn the presence of the JTF in Maiduguri.

#63 bye bye boko haram

2011-07-22 20:32

Boko Haram is on the run Kudos President Jonathan Kudos Joint Task Force [JTF] no to blood suckers writing useless petitions
MCDON

#64 CRY OUT

2011-11-11 11:24

WE'LL SAY IT OUT FOR THEM TO KNW WHAT'S LYING AHEAD OF US IN THIS PRESENT DESPENSATION.

2014-09-28 00:03

TO THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA
Why are these school girls not found ? - It's no good being the President of Nigeria, or of any other country, if you are not able to keep safe the people. - People are your country !
Do you not understand that Boko Haram is a group that have big guns, but very little brain. They are social and sexual outcasts, who get their fun from taking your school girls for their pleasure.
If you are not able to find them, please make contact with countries who are able, and give the men who are able, Legal right to clear your country of these maggots.