DRT Oshawa Stop the Changes to the 407 Ritson Bus Route

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition DRT Oshawa Stop the Changes to the 407 Ritson Bus Route.

2016-06-07 22:39

The bus service in Oshawa is terrible and needs to be revamped. This new change truly makes it more difficult for people to get around. Especially seniors. This is not acceptable and should be fixed.

2016-06-07 22:52

I use it for work now I be so late or have to alternative

2016-06-09 19:52

It would be absolutely ridiculous! If they remove this part of the route that so many elderly, students,people with children,people with disabilities people in general relay on!!

2016-06-10 12:20

Every main road should have a connecting service in a City of this population .Make a HUB in the Downtown for all connections North South East West connections

2016-06-10 13:07

We take this bus every day. It is right outside our apartment building. There is not a chance that myself or my boyfriend could walk further away to get this bus. All of the other people in my building feel the same way!!! It's ridiculous!!!!! What is the reason that they feel that they have to move it?

2016-06-15 02:53

Because there's no need to change bus route fares get higher access gets harder makes no sense

2016-06-15 03:51

to support a friend in the oshawa area who needs this route.

2016-06-15 05:03

These changes that DRT are making to the main bus routes are absolutely redicules in my opion and dosnt not benefit there clintal  and is not good customer service. Serisouly DRT are you planing to have no customers and have buses running for pointless reasons. Frist the Smicoe now the ritson. I have no idea what there thinking but this is insane.

2016-06-15 10:59

I don't believe amenities should be taken away from those who depend on them.

2016-06-15 14:08

Too many changes are being done and affecting people that do not drive and rely on the bus as their only way around to medical appointments, groceries and if this is cut off where does that leave them. We should all be able to take a bus for cleaner air and well being

2016-07-21 20:52

DRT is fast in making (bad) news on the internet, the more that speak out about it, the better. Again I will take my stand that DRT is not complying with their obligations under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act 2005. But like I have heard so many times before, they just don't care. It is about time these people were held accountable for creating more barriers for people with disabilities than they eliminate. Where is the ADO?