Take The Mascot Patch on The UC Bearcats New Red Uniforms Off

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Take The Mascot Patch on The UC Bearcats New Red Uniforms Off.

2016-08-19 13:15

The cartoon bearcat is embarrassing. It looks like a Little League mascot.

2016-08-19 15:43

Thank you Reid for starting this petition. Fully understanding there is always backlash of verying degrees when unveiling a new uniform. Often you will find a number of people who want the University and Under Armor to continue to come up with something new and fresh, while others wish for the uniforms to be more simple and traditional. Unfortunately, all of this feedback from your supporters and fanbase I'm sure makes it difficult to have direction on where to go for the next seasons alternative uniform. However, I can't ever recall seeing such an overwhelming number of people all agree how bad these new uniforms look.
In his statement, Mike Bohn mentioned how they were hoping to appeal to the youth as well. Despite the well intended efforts and interests, the main focus should be on appealing to recruits. Recruiting is the life blood of any program. I can't imagine this would excite anyone heavily considering UC as a potential school. I fully understand that a uniform isn't a major factor (nor should it be) for a student athlete, but unfortunately it does factor in nonetheless.

2016-08-20 01:27

The mascot looks cartoonish.
This-guy-is-an-ahole

#4 ahole

2016-08-20 02:43

Do you have any idea how expensive this would be to do? Shut the hell up and roll with the universities decision. 

#5 Re: ahole

2016-08-20 13:35

#4: This-guy-is-an-ahole - ahole 

I promise that however much this cost, it's way the hell cheaper than our tuition....

Rianna Lee
NY

#6 Re:

2022-03-08 05:52

I don't know why this hasn't been noticed, but uniforms are important for more than just being comfortable. This is a definite sign for those who prefer a fetish in a relationship. You can check out here to check my words on a dating site. So changing the color can affect the attitude as well. It's so easy to keep it in its original form, isn't it?