Call of action against excessive requirements for NYS boxing even

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Call of action against excessive requirements for NYS boxing even.

2016-09-12 19:33

NY specially upstate needs boxing . Thank you PrettyGirl Promotions but she can't do it unless we remove the new insurance requirements.

2016-09-12 20:19

Love boxing and boxing promoters!

2016-09-12 20:49

To save Boxing in NY

2016-09-12 21:03

I signed because there are to many rules guys want to fight without the hassle if they're not hurt physically an can perform let them fight unless a doctor permits they are unable to.

2016-09-13 17:23

I believe that there is a better way to ensure proper medical coverage for boxers than to make it nearly impossible for promoters to host shows in NY. This simply means boxers will travel to fight in other states regardless. Does this help our NY Boxers? I think not.

2016-09-14 02:09

Im a boxing manager , and I don't see how we could develop our young fighters.

2016-09-16 11:38

New York state is the home of boxing

2016-09-16 16:21

I know how extensive the testing in NY is. We must look out for the fighter, but I think everyone should have the opportunity to live out there dream.

2016-09-19 23:03

Boxing is my favorite sport! I have a lot of love and respect for boxing, as well as the boxing community!- Viviana 

2016-10-07 02:05

I am a boxing Coach In ny state. These regulations make it harder for the whole sport of boxing. Especially here in ny.

2016-10-13 22:07

I have been involved with boxing for 48 years of my life since age 10, I was one of those Kids that learned the Disciplines of Boxing and also, through my service as a former Marine, I became a Coach and also Coached a couple of USA Boxing Teams and I also became a AIBA Referee& Judge and am Currently a WBC R/J, long Story short if not for Boxing I would not have been able to do what I have done in giving back to my Community, I have fellow Brothers & Sisters in the Boxing World in NY, that I know Give back to there Community as well, and Many of them like myself do it for the Love of the Sport and Mainly to help Keep kids and boxers off the streets, many boxers will never become millionaires, but the hope and discipline's will give them a positive direction, instead of being a burden they will be the light of helping in there communities. Please reconsider your requirements and keep the boxing flowing in your City & State! Respectfully Stephen Blea WBC R/J