We Demand Justice for YueYue - 15yr Sentences for Drivers

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition We Demand Justice for YueYue - 15yr Sentences for Drivers.

2011-10-27 06:59

I am thoroughly disgusted that this little girl was not noticed! What is life worth over there not to stop and offer assistance to this little soul who is a special human being on this earth! God bless you Yue Yue. xx
Kay

2011-10-27 16:34

If these drivers are not properly punished, (they should both get the death penalty for murder), this will just keep happening and reflect badly on China for not punishing these murderers the way they should be. There will be more hit and run crimes because the drivers know that if they are caught, they will get no or very light punishment, even though hitting someone and driving away is murder. I read that the most the drivers could get is 7 years in prison. 7 years for taking an innocent life away?! That is not acceptable. Send them to hell where evil demons like them belong! I wish I hadn't watched the video footage. I now can't get it out my mind. It was absolutely horrifying! These images will haunt me for life. You can clearly see the first driver had time to stop, but instead he just mows her over, pauses, then drives her over again! The second driver should have noticed a bloody child laying in the street! How can you NOT notice? Well those 18 people who just passed her by must be completely blind! What if she had been their child? Sweet little YueYue lay on the street in a pool of her own blood as she writhed and cried in pain, and these heartless creatures passed right by without a second glance. There definitely needs to be a law to protect good Samaritans, but I say these people still didn't have an excuse for their cold behavior towards a severely injured little child. This poor little girl was in torment the whole time. She was not unconscious, she felt it everytime she was run over. Just thinking about how much terrible pain she was in makes me sick to my stomach! A little innocent child having to die such a horrible and torturous death! The drivers who inflicted this pain on her need to be put to death. It won't bring her back, but at least it will bring some peace to everyone knowing that these 2 killers are burning in hell and can never hurt another child again. Poor darling YueYue only had 2 years to live. RIP little one.

#78 rip petite YueYue

2011-10-28 17:35

never forget you

2011-10-29 00:40

Should be a life sentence for what they have done!!!! When you hit someone, you should stop and take the person to the hospitol. If you ran over them to flee the area, then you committed a murder.

2011-10-29 00:49

En esperant que ca reveil un peu les consciences...

#81 Re:

2011-10-29 00:50

#80: -

A la memoire de ce petit ange ... et de tous les autres

2011-10-29 17:05

please ..do also sign for yue yue demand for justice..God Bless Us all..

2011-11-03 23:39

Justice for Yueyue and all the victims of hit and run especially the children in China.
uk mum

#84 justice for yue yue

2011-11-04 10:29

This has deeply affected me as yue yue reminded me so much of my own little toddler daughter , pulling away always to go and independantely explore the wide world herself , i understand how this happened on the parents behalf. What i cannot understand are the ppl who saw her injured and didnt help!!! here in the uk we always have too many!!! ppl rushing over to help in road accidents , we even have laws which say we are not to leave dogs injured in the road ! China this is your wake up call , your youngsters must learn from this angel whom was sent show you what is wrong with your society! Please dont let this happen again !!! yue yue because of you i now hold on to my toddlers hand that little bit tighter , i hope you feel my love for you as i cuddle my own baby girl R.I.P DARLING X X

2011-11-06 00:52

15 years is not enough, life sentence or even death penalty should be sentenced to the first driver who ran over little yue yue
Squadron

#86 Re:

2011-11-06 00:57

#2: -

Para que sea Justicia, no le corresponde 15 años de prision al primer conductor que la arrollo, le corresponde pena de muerte, porque NO ha sido un accidente, ha sido homisidio, al pasar por segunda vez sobre la pequeña yue yue para intentar matarla ya que habia notado que aun NO estaba muerta, de hecho incluso seguia conciente!

Por tanto, le corresponde PENA DE MUERTE!!! Justicia para Yue Yue, repito... NO HABLAMOS DE UN ACCIDENTE, ES UN HOMICIDIO...

2011-11-06 01:01

Al primer conductor que arrollo a la pequeña YueYue, NO le corresponde 15 años de prision, sino PENA DE MUERTE, segun las propias leyes chinas y el sentido comun, pues ES UN CASO DE HOMICIDIO CALIFICADO Y NO DE UN ACCIDENTE. Ya que el conductor incluso paso por segunda vez para matarla cuando noto que aun estaba viva y conciente en el suelo. Justicia para Yue Yue... PENA DE MUERTE PARA EL PRIMER CONDUCTOR

2011-11-07 16:12

YueYue has rights too!

2011-11-07 16:33

It broke my heart when I view this video...heartless ppl...and why wasn't the Mother watching this precious baby...

2011-11-07 17:54

This is such a tragedy and shows what humanity is coming down to....
Evgenia

#91 Re: Im Broken

2011-11-07 18:33

#5: momof4andbrokentopieces! - Im Broken

feeling same way....mom of 1,but broken to pieces as well...this law must be changed ,until then I won't find peace

2011-11-08 02:23

Justice for Yue yue! heartless should stay in jail.

2011-11-14 21:41

Justice for angel Yueyue

2011-11-15 22:42

They should pay their lives not only spend 15 yrs in jail!!! They are heartless creatures (I can not call them human-beings)
geena

2011-11-17 06:58

the first driver should get a death sentence while the other one should be sentenced to life imprisonment. 15 years is not enough for what the first driver did! and for the passers-by who ignored the poor child, they will always be bothered by their conscience...there will never be peace in their lives...it's been a month already but the anger and pity is still here in my heart! i still cry every time i remember yueyue! i am still crying now...

2011-11-17 23:18

SVP IL FAUT SIGNER UN MAXIMUM AFIN QUE JUSTICE SOIT RENDU COMME IL CE DOIT A NOTRE POUPEE YUE YUE !!! .
MOI J'AI SIGNE !!! .
GROS BISOUS PRINCESSE YUE YUE , UNE MAMAN QUI T'AIME TRES FORT !!! .
tinez

2011-11-21 19:49

live sentence....

2011-11-23 13:13

How could this happen and why??

2011-11-25 07:49

I REALY DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY ITS THE MOST HORABLE THING I HAVE EVER HEARD.
tinez

2011-11-27 04:22

i am feeling sick since watching the video