Save Mila

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Save Mila.

2011-12-08 10:59

May god fill Mila's heart with love.

2011-12-08 11:01

Please send Mila home to her mumma.

2011-12-08 15:43

This is sickening! What is wrong with our judicial system? God Bless!

2011-12-08 21:38

Give Mila her life back! Send her home to mumma!
I would like to see the feds investigate Waxmain/DHHS/Igor. There is something very sad going on here, More than we all know of to :(
Willow T

#30 Re:

2011-12-18 23:30

#5: -  Amen. Thank-you.

Willow T

#31 Re:

2011-12-18 23:31

#29: -   Yes, That is exactly what is needed  Federal Grand Jury Investigation. Investigate Igor / waxman / DHHS / Judge. Bless you all xx

2012-01-27 19:10

I as an abused teen hope all abusers get what they deserve cause only god will forgive them once they die .I personnaly pray it is slow and painful ,sorry lord but thats just me.

#33 trying to sign petition

2012-03-15 03:29

please advise as I have been trying to sign this, but the option does not allow me to, remains 'closed by petitioner'

2012-05-24 10:44

Our legal system needs to review the laws of privacy that is encouraging the abusers and criminals to do what they please at the expense of the innocent children. CPS and police will not have to spend years and their valuable time trying to find out what's the truth and what exactly happened. It will be all clear if it's legal for the invesigation agencies and the government agencies to put cameras inside the houses of people where crime against a child is suspected. This will not only bring out the truth but also will eliminate future crimes as people will think a million times before they try and commit heinious acts against children.
Privacy is sacred but should only be respected where people really deserve it. Child sexual and physical abuse is a crime and it's really sad how the perperator gets away with lying in the court and manipulating CPS, police, Judge, councelors, school and every body else involved. Once the federal law starts using cameras secretly to record what goes on behind the closed doors, our children will stop suffering in the hands of these inhuman beings. I have a nephew who is going through physical and sexual abuse and the law decided to send him back in the hands of the abuser to keep going through sexual abuse and physical abuse EVERYDAY! I FEEL SO HELPLESS that the abuser is doing it all with the help of law!

#35 Naruto Shippuden Episode 264

2012-05-24 15:05

Naruto Shippuden Episode 264 is going to be air today.So all interested in this anime series can follow our streaming link and watch Naruto Shippuden Episode 264 Online.

http://www.eventbee.com/event?eid=995804363
Psychotic Mother Awareness

#36 Momma off her rocker

2016-06-24 11:30