bourne must stop charging for fast track into butlins venues

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition bourne must stop charging for fast track into butlins venues.

jintyf22

#1 bourne must stop charging for fast track into butlins venues

2013-01-12 00:25

i think it is disgusting wanting to charge people to go into there venues a think they get enough money from the holidaymakers ie what they charge for a holiday and what they pay for drink in the venues
unhappy

#3 Butlins

2013-01-12 23:06

i think this will cause a lot of bad feeling, as one person per party will get a pass then hold the seats and tables for the rest of the party and their friends.can you imagine the uproar this will cause.I know that if i found out that was happening i would soon complain and very loudly!!!!!!!!

2013-01-12 23:13

i think this will cause a lot of bad feeling, as one person per party will get a pass then hold the seats and tables for the rest of their party and their friends, can you imagine the uproar this will cause. i know that if i found that this was happening i would soon complain and very loudly. as this will be so unfair. I go to butlins as the entertainment is meant to be FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!
EmmaLou

#5 Butlins

2013-01-13 04:02

Completely unfair system. They should be trying to make ALL guests happy not just the ones who can afford to line their pockets further. Queue jumping is rude and morally wrong. Cannot believe Butlins are trying to encourage this when they know that many of there guests queue for hours to see a show. How disheartening for the people who take the time to queue in a civilised manner to get good seats.