SAVE HARE HATCH SHEEPLANDS

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition SAVE HARE HATCH SHEEPLANDS.

2014-01-28 15:06

this is a thriving part of our community and must not close

2014-01-28 18:27

It will be so sad to see it close I love going there with my children and now my grandchildren good quality food and items that don't hurt the pocket x

2014-01-29 10:56

A Council is a body of people elected to manage the affairs of a city, county, or other municipal district - they are there to serve the people, the people want to keep Hare Hatch as it is, not to go on a power trip & go against the people it serves, just to be petty & bloody minded. If only we could vote on the issues that the council makes decisions on. We'd get the right result then

2014-01-29 15:40

Hare Hatch is a valuable part of our community. The treatment they have received has been appalling and there has been no consistency with information given to them from the Council and indeed in planning permission granted in the area. I understand that The Council have just granted themselves permission to develop a few hundred yards up the road from Hare Hatch. Hare Hatch is a valuable asset to the community which, as well as being a great place to meet and shop has many community events on site. They also contribute to the local community as a whole and as members of the TVP Business Forum have done a great deal of charitable works.

2014-01-29 16:03

This is a very successful, popular business operating on a well tended site and bringing quality, eco-friendly produce to a wide customer base. At a time when the country is demanding that small businesses help develop the economy and do more to provide employment what sense is there in attempting to close it down.
Is it possible that there is an ulterior motive behind the council's determination to close down this business?

2014-01-29 19:57

We need our farm shops.

2014-01-29 20:04

Hare Hatch Nursery offers customers great service at good prices. Staff are always friendly and able to give good advice on gardening matters. I do not want to loose this nursery from our area. It is by far the best>

2014-01-29 20:04

It would be totally unfair and irresponsible to shut this place down. The loss of jobs would be immense especially in these difficult times and lack of jobs around. Regulars customers would miss all this place offers. I travel from Chalfont St Giles to come here as it is such a super place with so many things on offer. Children love to come to their soft play..in all...so many people in the community would be affected. Please reconsider very carefully the damage that you would incurr on a whole community.

2014-01-29 20:07

Sheep lands is an asset to the local community. The coffee shop
Is used by many locals, I enjoy meeting friends there weekly, they offer a varied menu that suits all and the customer service is always excellent. This garden centre is truly what all towns/ villages should have, a wonderful place with much to offer.

2014-01-29 20:08

There is overwhelming support for HHS amongst the people of the area. WBC should be ashamed of themselves. This is a prime example of petty bureaucracy flying in the face of public opinion

2014-01-29 20:12

THIS IS A LOCAL BUSINESS FOR LOCAL PEOPLE. THE STAFF ARE UNBELIEVABLY HELPFUL (NOT USUAL IN THIS DAY AND AGE!). IN THIS ECONOMIC CLIMATE WITH MANY 'PLASTIC GARDEN NURSERIES' IT IS A PLEASURE IN VISIT HHS. I FOSTER CHILDREN AND HAVE SPENT MANY HOURS (FREE OF CHARGE AS WELL!) WATCHING THE CHILDREN HAVING FUN IN A SAFE AND ENJOYABLE ENVIRONMENT WHERE CHASING 'THE POUND' IS NOT AT THE FOREFRONT...ITS MORE VALUE FOR MONEY. YOU ARE WRONG TO MAKE IT SO DIFFICULT FOR THIS BUSINESS TO SURVIVE IN THIS CLIMATE AND NOT ENCOURAGE 'INDIVIDUAL' BUSINESS JUST TRYING TO SURVIVE!!!!

2014-01-29 20:14

Sheep lands is an asset to the local community. The coffee shop
Is used by many locals, I enjoy meeting friends there weekly, they offer a varied menu that suits all and the customer service is always excellent. This garden centre is truly what all towns/ villages should have, a wonderful place with much to offer. It would be a great loss if sheeplands were to close. The council must take into account the impact the closure will have on the local community .

2014-01-29 20:16

Hare Hatch has become a vibrant focal point for the surrounding villages - it is a real success story. I would urge officials to look on this case sympathetically and allow this wonderful facility to continue.

2014-01-29 20:16

A worthwhile cause and I would not want to see the garden centre close as choice and competition is very important.

2014-01-29 20:18

This is a great place to shop & visit can not see a problem with it, is there somthing going on we don't know about ?
Stop hounding a decent business & get your own house into order WBC.

2014-01-29 20:19

I would not want the garden centre to close and its very important to have choice and competition.

2014-01-29 20:19

Why does everything have to be the same with no individuality? As it would be if Sheeplands was no longer able to survive. We would just be left with the same old boring Wyevale chain.

2014-01-29 20:20

Please support this petition by signing it....people all around love Sheeplands Nursery and would be devastated if it were forced to close.

2014-01-29 20:23

I have used this place since first opening many years ago. Really good place for Gardeners and healthy competition does no harm. Please allow the owners to carry on their business here..

2014-01-29 20:24

WBC have been completely unfair in their handling of this process. I am a WBC rate payer and I resent the costly delays that WBC have caused. Hare Hatch Sheeplands is a valuable resource for local residents and it would be a total injustice if the council continues on its current course and forces closure. I sincerely hope that the parties can agree some middle ground so that this business can continue to serve the local community.

2014-01-29 20:30

I have visited this garden centre for years and love the personal service you get from the staff. They can always answer your questions and help with your problems. @The addition of the food shop is a great boon getting fresh and local produce. Their Christmas shop is great fun too, finding things you don't see elsewhere. Please allow this company to carry on trading and help preserve local jobs in this area.

2014-01-29 20:34

I love this place it's my favorite place to take my daughter and mine for a little outing!!!

2014-01-29 20:36

Hare Hatch Sheeplands is a delightful, useful, genuine community asset. Please let's keep this local business a part of our community for many years to come!!

2014-01-29 20:37

this brings so much enjoyment to young and old and should be supported and kept alive ... always a pleasure to visit this lovely centre..

2014-01-29 20:41

Is the Wokingham DC against this business whilst others surround the area, it seems totally illogical and unnecessary to pick on this enterprising company.