Keep Original NISD Proposed Boundaries for Ellison Elementary

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Keep Original NISD Proposed Boundaries for Ellison Elementary.

#26 Re: Re: Wow

2013-12-18 02:26

#22: - Re: Wow

Dr. Beck, I am excited and thrilled to attend a new school.  Please keep your negative comments about the new school to yourself.  We will have "programs" and a library, the school district is not going to leave us with nothing.  New schools actually get programs that other schools do not, I am sorry you were misinformed. We can't wait for the new "rhythm' of our school and how it will compare to LSE.  LSE had a great rhythm, but now because of the new boundaries, it is torn apart.

Also, I'm assuming being a doctor, you make decisions based on your education and experience.  Well, so did the reserach group who made the edcuated decision that proposal 1 was in the BEST interest of our community and schools.  There is NO getting around it, THERE WILL BE BOUNDARY CHANGES AGAIN IN THE NEXT 5 YEARS.  Putting a bandaide on the problem does not alleviate the influx of new people!

2013-12-19 03:56

Public discussion needed on such an important issue

#28 Thank you

2014-01-09 23:45

Thank you for the information at the meeting last night. I am truly shocked with our Board and have a problem with the way the vote went on Dec. 10. Keep up the good work!