Stop Dogs Left In Freezing Cold

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Stop Dogs Left In Freezing Cold.

2014-01-20 08:41

yes I know of a person who locked up his dog, in cage all day. Then got rid of the dog and got a jack russell chained him on the side of the house 24/7 eventually got rid of him than got a english bull dog just for show. Not sure if he cages this dog too. He worships his house does not want any damage from his pets.

2014-01-20 14:52

A total disgrace in this day and age for people to still not understand compassion to a living being. As a dog owner I cannot imagine the thoughts that are plaguing these innocent creatures as they try to stay warm. Actually I think I do know their thoughts, they'll do anything for their owner, even suffer the cold. Shame on poor excuses for humans.

2014-01-20 20:56

That's animal abuse! Why do people have dogs if they are going to do that. A dog is a family member and needs to be treated with care and respect!!!

2014-01-22 16:18

We must care for all of God's creatures.

2014-01-27 07:44

People need to stand up for what we have created. Dogs have given up their natural forms to serve us as companions. They have protected us, they have grown with us,They are loyal and trusting and loving every day. A dog is not only a companion but a friend,they have emotions they give us love and are always there to cheer us up. Abusing a dog is wrong and every person who does it knows they are wrong. We have bred dogs to be house bound not in the cold. It is because of us that they are in their situation and it is up to us to take a stand.