mandatory parenting/pychological assessment

/ #19

2011-07-31 13:14

Seems that your manner is childish I was deleted by you Ngozi and insulted time and time again before I responded politely by explaining that this, as most petitions may not get very far as the system is so corrupt and as Parent Rights says....it is the judges etc that need psychological assessment. I signed it because friends asked me to and I support my friends wherever I can. There is massive amounts of work to do. But your methods of attacking those who are trying to do their best and making suggestions is indeed more flawed. You ask for my evidence of campiagns. I ask for yours. Who do you think you are? You are no authority Ngozi and that is one of the main problems with society that we have false authority acting over people and causing suffering.

In your case you dont even seem to understand the meaning of the word campaign, and with someone as lacking in humilty as you, I am not sure many would be able to evn work with a tyrannical personality such as yours. I dont look up to your authority Ngozi as much as I dont to the wicked elite controllers.