Save teddy from being put down

/ #201

2016-03-13 17:58

I signed this petition because I'm sick of people being judgemental on something they don't know or understand .... A dog is a dog whether it's fluffy or small or cute or big or three bloody legs if the owners treat the dog with love friendship loyalist and compassion so will your dog I have your typical "scary dog" which if your going to cross the road because your scared of him shouldn't we as people concour our fears and shames rather than running away from our problems this is exactly the same teddy is probably another beautifully kind natured dog that yes is a pit but hasn't got a single bad bone tooth or tail in its body and to have no evidence to why this beautiful animal should be destroyed is wrong. It's neglect of the animals part
The definition of animals abuse

Cruelty to animals, also called animal abuse or animal neglect, is the human infliction of suffering or harm upon any non-human animal, for purposes other than self-defense or survival.

Clearly stating that you should not destroy her/him as the dog has not caused any reason for human to intact in self defence but also state that the court or abuse the dog as the dog hasn't done anything and they are neglect there duties and a using this dog and their power

Isn't it