respect roberto mancini

/ #73 Petition to keep Roberto Mancini at Manchester City.

2012-04-12 15:55

Hello,my name is Jonathan Fernandes from India.I took a deep interest in football since 2006 and started supporting Manchester City since start of 2008.From where I come from(India) Man City isn't well known or respected(because of the obvious LFC,AFC & MUFC fan club).But after Mark Hughes brought in the big guns of the premier league Robinho,Gareth Barry(Aston Villa legend)Carlos Tevez,Adebayor,Kompany,De Jong. I saw a lot of potential in the club and its desire to become the big boys of Europe and my passion to support them hasnt decreased ever since.
After Roberto Mancini took over from Mark Hughes I had my doubts in the start.But now I'm truly convinced that he is the man to lead us.He has brought us from mid table nobodies to title contenders.He got us our 1st title and I believe he can win us the premier league and even champions league in the years to come.
Look at clubs like Arsenal & Everton who have held on to their managers for several years now.We too need that consistency.
This is our 1st season in top flight football.Our players may be experienced enough but we on a whole are not there quite yet.(I know I'm not in a position to say this with all the money we have spent in the transfer market the management expects silverware)But in the seasons to come we will be at our peak and Roberto will be there to guide us to cup victory.I know its hard after spending a lot in the transfer market but we need consistency in management and if not(God forbid it) at least hope to see him through the rest of his contract(which expires in 2014)
I hope the management of Manchester City read this petition before taking the right decision with the interest of the club and its fans in mind.
Yours Faithfully,
A true blue,
Jonathan Fernandes,
India.