mandatory parenting/pychological assessment

Quoted post

Campaigner.

2011-07-31 11:37

I have just been attacked and insulted by someone who calls herself a campaigner on Facebook for signing this petition. This woman believes that this idea will harm the parents and not help. Yet she is not saying what would be a better approach. Insults and attacks that are not balanced and fair do not help anyone and ignoring the responses and deleting (so as to cut off communication because someone does not agree...and this is not a matter of conscience..as if I had a view that promotes violence against animals or something, it is a subtle view on a way to deal with the same problem we are all having) continuing to add insult to injury and shows a damaged personality. This person's example is why Humanity is in such a terrible state and so easy for the elite to pick us apart. Get your ego sorted I would suggest. Hope all works out for you. Hope more people can find ways to improve our damaged world.

Replies

This post has been removed by its writer (Show details)

2011-07-31 12:19:55

those who like to slander

#18 Re:

2011-07-31 12:30:29

#16: Campaigner. -

Produce the evidence! I am informed that it is indeed you who blocked this woman.  A part from trolling facebook shouting for change what is it you really do.  Produce your publications here for all to see.  Who in the community where you live will stop and say you are a campaigner?  Show us your protests what you do in the outside world to label yourself a true campaigner. We can all use a keyboard to type in groups chatting and listen t profiles making false promises without any evidence in support of their claims.  Your manner is childish Nigel Beckwith.

This petition is not a place to bring your own personal attacks on any indivdual. You are the type of breed signing this petition.  Job done!