mandatory parenting/pychological assessment

Quoted post

2011-07-31 13:20

And by the way Ngozi Angeline Godwell. In the cause of openess I am happy to publish our exchange on here to show what sort of a person you are. Would that be productive?

The powers that be love people like you, it does so much of the work of dividing and conquering for them. Goodbye and good luck in your campaign.

Replies

those who like to slander

#21 Re:

2011-07-31 19:40:09

#20: -

Go on then produce the exact screen shots remembering that facebook gives you notifications via your email.  Also becareful what you write.  You see those comments by 'parents rights' those are me.  So you contradicted yourself in your previous comment stating that I did not explain myself to you.  Yes, it was right there on the message board.  Lastly, you can respond without calling me names or swearing.  I have taken a screen shot of your first comment.  If your profile is real you know the score about name calling you are intelligent enough.

#22 Re:

2011-07-31 19:47:42

and please hurry and and let us read the comments.  full of contradictions just like a corrupt, bad and lazy judge. go get that screen shot. Then we can extend this open discussion to the facebook administrator.  Who will clarify who indeed was throwing around the insults.  again I will remind you that facebook sends notification of messages to your email too.

#23 Re:

2011-07-31 20:59:33

This guy has only been on my friends list for five minutes and with his name calling reveals how vulgur he really is.  let him hurry up and produce his works to prove that he is indeed known in his community as a campaigner and also those screen shots.  I did not friends request him, I do not know who he is and I have ever met him.  Most importantly in the five minutes he has been on my friends list I have not read one article produced by him.  Yet he keeps singing a song.

Anonymous

#24 Re:

2011-11-29 05:01:05

In the name of openess, after she cleaned the floor with Nigel, let me now post to you more good works by a woman who is helping many despite the rape of her only child and northamptonshire police abusing her like a dog.  In the meantime do not send your children to live in that town,  the corruption is so deep that it is rumoured that the ss is really about helping the police steal children to order on a massive scale.   Do your research about HHJ Waine and see how many people do appeal his cases,  many a time this judge does not even bother to read through the documentation presented to the court.  I have it from a good source that he runs a business for foster care children.  Reminds me of the child migrants.

A couple of years back the county overspent by 9 million pounds from its budget for children in care.  Everyone to busy using the children to make money for their own personal bank accounts.  Now who knows it maybe 18 million, because they are begging anyone to register as a foster carer to take the over 10s.  What a piss take.  They steal children, use the same quack expert for all their childcare cases,  use the children for profit and now they complain, that they do not want them anymore.

#25 Re:

2011-12-19 23:35:32

Ngozi Godwell, WHY DID THE POLICE REMOVE YOUR CHILD? THEY WOULDNOT HAVE DONE THIS IF SHE HAD NOT BEEN ENDANGERED.

NGozi A. Godwell is a Scammer

#27 Re:

2018-03-01 19:25:25

NGozi Angeline Godwell is a scammer, do not trust her, she is not homeless. She is tricking people that she is homeless and she isn't. She's just there to scam people. Do not trust her, she also has some kind of mental problem and is insane. The council do not work with her because she is crazy. She goes on a rant when she is told something and her daughter was taken into care because she let her run wild like a dog, it was in the newspaper. She made herself homeless by not securing her home, she was living on child-benefits what did she expect? She claims she was bullied by her neighbours and the council but in reality it was all in her mind. Most places are dangerous to live in, just because someone breaks your window doesn't mean that everyone is out to get you. There are THUGS who roam... anyway don't trust her, she is CRAZY.

https://twitter.com/ngozigodwell?lang=en