Keep 19 Kids and Counting on TLC!

Quoted post

Citizen that believes in our Constitution

#30 Re: Re:

2014-11-19 20:14

#24: T - Re:  

but...opinion and freedom of speech are okay....i may or may not agree with the statement made...however, that is my right and priviledge in this country.... to cancel a decent show because of the opinion of one of the family is wrong....and serves nothing but to empower more hate and prejudice..... if TLC cancels the show because of this....then I cancel TLC for going against the constitution of the United States by limiting the freedom of speech of a citizen of this country.

Replies

Pamela

#241 Re: Re: Re:

2014-11-19 22:56:42

#30: Citizen that believes in our Constitution - Re: Re:  

I AGREE 100% if those who do not agree with this let them change the channel just like I change the channel when the homosexual shows come on. The reason they want this show off the air is because they know their life style is against God and they dont want it rubbed into their face, that if they dont have to see or hear the truth then that makes them exempt, but I am here to tell you they know the truth and they try and hide from God and his word but you can not hide from God! He knows your sin and you will be held accountable unless you get on your knees and ask the Lord Jesus into your heart, unless you do your doomed to the lake of fire for all eternity