Keep 19 Kids and Counting on TLC!

Quoted post

2014-11-19 20:36

The Duggars are not spreading hate. They are expressing their opinion and beliefs. I thought here in America we are entitled to freedom of speech. There are always a group of people who cry about their rights, well what about the rights of the Duggars? They should be able to say how they feel. I have not once heard them say to hate anyone. They quote the bible and believe in what the bible says. They are not bashing anyone that I can see. They live by the bible and the word of God and they are entitled to do so. The only people that I see bashing anyone and spreading hate are the people who are trying to get the Duggars taken off of television. I have read the comments and all I see is anger from those people. Now as for the Duggars their response was a quote from the bible saying that they will love their enemies. Not the exact quote, but either way there was not one bad word toward the people who are petitioning against them. The gay community feels like they have the right to live the way they want well so do the Duggars. Leave the Duggars on the air!!!! 

Replies

#230 Re:

2014-11-19 22:49:06

#51: Guest -  

I agree.   Why is it freedom of speech only seems to apply to some of the people some of the time?

meme

#1634 Re:

2014-11-20 15:28:42

#51: Guest -  

Totally agree with this statement. The Duggers have never put anyone or anything down. I don't think they should have to be pentalized for their beliefs,  isn't that why we have america today? Isn't this what we fought for when this new land was found and formed? Everyone has a right to their own beliefs and what they believe in. Not one Dugger said you  must live exactly the way we do. It isn't any diffferent than someone else quoting a bible verse or quoting the President. It was not directed at anyone person. If we can't express are thoughts and our own beliefs than what is all our American soldiers fighting for and dieing for? This is American and I for one love my freedom and my family fought for this country. We all have the right to believe in what we want too. Save the Duggars.