Keep 19 Kids and Counting on TLC!

Quoted post

loveislove

#57 Re:

2014-11-19 20:39

#2: -  

That's what the duggars are. A group spreading hate.

The group trying to get the show down is spreading love. Nothing else. 

Hypocritical.

Replies

grammie

#64 TRe: Re:

2014-11-19 20:45:30

#57: loveislove - Re:  

There is no love in taking this show off the air.  This is a show about love.  Love of God, family, country, and their fellow man.  They give of their time and money to others.  Their children are taught to serve others in this country and in other countries. I think if you would go to the people the Duggars have helped you find it hard to find someone to say a bad word about the family.

#70 Haters

2014-11-19 20:49:30

Actually, the spread LOVE.  And just because YOU are gay does not mean THEY have to change their beliefs or support you in your lifestyle.  Why is it ok for the gays to force us to support them?  They obviously do not support OUR beliefs?  The last time I looked, we did not live in a dictatorship.  I will go to my grave believing homosexuality is WRONG and an abomination in the eyes of God.  PERIOD.  Sue me.  I don't care.

pf65

#227 Re: Re:

2014-11-19 22:45:06

A couple of points-

1- They took a photo of a gay couple kissing off their FB page, which is well within their right to do so, based upon their religious beliefs.  There were no hateful statements posted about the couple, or gay people in general. 

2-It is not a surprise that the Duggars are fundamentalist Christian, and the couple who posted the photo did so to illicit that response, so they could claim "hate mongering"

3- Why is it hate if a Christian doesn't believe in your views, but not if you don't believe in their views?

4-It is not "hate" just because I don't agree with you.  When did we lose the right to free speech in this country?  Or religious freedom?

5-The Duggars believe that marriage is between one man and one woman and ordained by God.  You cannot make them change their beliefs, and just because they have a tv show, you can't force them to comply with your belief system.  If you don't like what they have to say, don't watch, don't look at their facebook page, and don't read about them on the internet.  That's your first amendment right. 

freedomandagency

#405 Re: Re:

2014-11-20 01:03:31

Everyone has their angency. The Duggars are amazing people who have different beliefs. If they want to support and share their beliefs, then they have the right to do so. Taking down their show is spreading hate for those who have their own beliefs, taking away their freedom. You have your beliefs, they have theirs. The group taking them down is hating them for their beliefs. So who is really the hypocritical onces?

#857 Re: Re:

2014-11-20 03:42:18

The Duggar's are a good Christian family.   You need to look in side yourself and  stop judgeing other's

Your life style is a sin in the eye's of the Lord  Marriage is  one MAN one Woman that's the way it  has been since  Adam and Eve   Get Over It.

It's ok to be Christian

#1257 Keep the Duggars On! They are free to have their Faith/Biblical Beliefs!

2014-11-20 06:56:07

The group trying to end the show is showing intolerance and hate.  Duggars are not spreading hate.  They are not out marching against gays or attacking any on the streets.  You can not stop people from believing what they believe!  Just because you believe gay marriage/relationship/whatever is right does not mean everyone has to believe it too.  You do not have the right to bully Christians into shutting up about what they believe any more than they can shut you up.  If you want live and let live, then live and let live.  We are all different and not everyone is going to support everything we do.  Gay supporters are dillusional if they think everyone is going to march with them.  Agree to disagree and recognize everyone is not going to support you. They have the right to support whatever they choose to support.  Doesn't mean hate, bigotry or homophibia.  Just means we don't believe or feel the same about the subject.  Duggars believe the bible and unlike a lot of Christians, they are not compromising their beliefs just to make other happy! They are not trying to hurt others on purpose, they have to stand for God and His word first!  It's not just in the Old Testiment. Romans says it's an abomination to God. How do Christians ignore that.