Justice For Jacob

Quoted post

#344 Re:

2015-07-22 22:34

#1: -  everybody talkin about justice yes i agree but if there were positive things in place for kids to do maybe this would not have happened how about opening up all the SCHOOLS THAT THE SCHOOL DISTRICT DECIDED TO CLOSE AS COMMUNITY CENTERS there are grants out there to get it started

Replies

#357 Re: Re:

2015-07-23 00:36:57

#344: - Re:  

Don't point fingers anywhere but his family.

#366 Re: Re:

2015-07-23 02:48:04

Kids today have much more to do than I did when I grew up and there were less murders then.  Maybe that's the problem they are handed too much for free now a days and have a sense of entitlement.  What's yours is mine?  I don't think so.  Earn what you want like the majority.  That kind of learning starts at home.  The world, nor the police cannot fix a problem that should be addressed as these kids are growing up.  Morals and values begin at home!  Need to stop making excuses for someone who, plain and simple, knows right from wrong. 

#403 Re: Re:

2015-07-24 03:42:26

you are ignorant. The fact is that this douche murdered someone

#413 Re: Re:

2015-07-25 21:20:33

These kind of kids don't hang out in community centers unless they're there to sell drugs and pass out handguns.  Look at when Sonja Arrington had a fair to get the community together and they fought and carried on at that the police had to be called. The police don't have the manpower to babysit these people at community centers, grant money would eventually run out and I don't think people would care to have their taxes raised to pay for these community centers.