Save Tater The Service Dog.

Quoted post

2015-09-10 13:01

This petition could have been written better mission statement. She is not a horrible person. She is young and uneducated. What's horrible are the adults around her that think her only choice is euthanasia. Death should never be an option for behaviour issues unless its is a inoperable brain tumor causing issues. Tater doesn't need to lose his life for her life lessons.

Replies

PleaseSaveTater

#56 Re:

2015-09-10 14:10:46

#24: -  

Please understand the maker of the petition has very limited time to save Tater and was most likey just trying to make a fast point.  Tater's clock is ticking and the rescue, who originally adopted Tater out, has contacted this family and they are ignoring them.  The child has been contacted through her Facebook by friends, former trainers, and even rescue groups and she has ignored and blocked them all.  The child, just as much as her family, are responsible for what is going to happen to Tater if the rescue doesn't get him back.  Also there is no solid proof at all that Tater has any behavioral issues.  She has done gofundme accounts with Tater, for his training and a special harness, which she got a total of 2,350 dollars from.  She also has another dog, that is a puppy, that they have just said has arthritis and will most likely do a gofund me acount for later, as supposedly the puppy will need surgery.  She also wants a new puppy, one that will cost 1,000-2,500 dollars, and was told by her parents that she had to get ride of one of the dogs they had now, this is apparently her answer to that and her family supports her decision to euthanasia.  I am just putting out all the facts I have seen so far and letting you know.  Tater doesn't seem to have behavioral issues, and there seems to be a lot of lies from the whole family.