We Demand Justice for YueYue - 15yr Sentences for Drivers

Quoted post

momof4andbrokentopieces!

#5 Im Broken

2011-10-23 10:22

I am now and forever will be BROKEN from this!
can words ever express how I feel?? NO they cannot I feel every terrible feeling that could possibly be felt! Just when the images leave my mind there they go creeping back in to make my stomach turn!! Why did this happen?? How could this have happened, I wish it would have been me over this innocent angel! Im so sorry YueYue in this world of sick people there are still the ones out there like myself who would have picked you up and taken any punishment to save your little life! Our maker gives all of us a light, and some of us choose to let our light go out, but My light like many others still shines, and those who have let their light go out are lost souls ( LOST)forever!!
I love you YueYue :( Im so sorry I wasnt there to save you :(

Replies

#12 Re: Im Broken

2011-10-23 15:28:57

#5: momof4andbrokentopieces! - Im Broken

I understand how you feel, I cannot get the images out of my mind. I am in utter disbelief over this and I am hurting so much for her and her family. :(

#13 Re: Im Broken

2011-10-23 15:36:47

#32 Re: Im Broken

2011-10-23 23:07:43

This is so painful! I know exactly what you feel! every single day, every hours... when I look at my son, when I hug him I see Yue Yue! I would have done everything to be there at this time, to save her! but I wasn't there too and this is so sad for me to feel useless!!! the most horrible thing is that I see her lying alone, weak.. I break down and cry but my son don't need his mum like this.. that's why I will change my pain, my anger to fight against this, other Yue Yue needs the love and the action of me and everyone with a conscience and the will to not let this happen again! another mum love you Yue Yue!

Evgenia

#91 Re: Im Broken

2011-11-07 18:33:12

feeling same way....mom of 1,but broken to pieces as well...this law must be changed ,until then I won't find peace