Support Filipino Sign Language Act of 2012 - House Bill 6079

Quoted post

DEAF, Inc. - president

#23 Encourage with all Deaf pupils learn a FSL

2012-10-22 14:32

We Support FSL Bill House Bill no 6079. I researched, Deaf pupils from different school hard understand using SEE as while they children still not learn it. But they must learn using FSL as include practice write and read English, Tagalog, and dialect language in class. We are using FSL in Philippines, also pride our country history!!

Replies

#30 Re: Encourage with all Deaf pupils learn a FSL

2012-10-22 17:42:43

#23: DEAF, Inc. - president - Encourage with all Deaf pupils learn a FSL

Yes, Deaf pupils hard read your SEE as while you shall interpret SEE on how to explain deaf pupils raise understanding. SEE always delay time but better you can use FSL!! You can go volunteer at DEAF, Inc. training more sign language and provide for Deaf community, if you live in part of Negros Oriental and City of Dumaguete.  Go! Support Filipino Sign Language!!

Juan Luna

#40 Re: Encourage with all Deaf pupils learn a FSL

2012-10-23 14:17:06

#23: DEAF, Inc. - president - Encourage with all Deaf pupils learn a FSL

Research?????May I know the title of your paper???  Provide me then a solid paper that will say that FSL has DEVELOPED the students language, comprehension skills in ENGLISH.....!!!!  I will wait!!! I can provide you plethora of researches here and outside the country telling about the impact of SEE to LITERACY development of Deaf learners!!!!!!