Stop Gender Based Violence and Xenophobia in South Africa
The aim of the Association of Catholic Tertiary Students_Nelson Mandela University with this pledge is to get everyone to commit against Gender Based Violence and Xenophobia in South Africa,to create a free environment for all women,men and children. We believe in our society and firmly support equality and non-discrimination of any form.
We call on you to acknowledge and pledge the following commitments:
I pledge that:
- I will not commit,condone or stay silent about Gender Based Violence, Harassment and Discrimination.
- I will treat all people of different gender,age or nationality with dignity and respect.
- I will listen without prejudice if a victim of GBV/Xenophobia shares their story, I will instead let them know they are not alone.
- I will promote a learning environment that is free from fear and intimidation.
- I will not physically, emotionally or verbally abuse anyone.
- I will participate actively with the Association in campaigns on raising awareness on Gender Based Violence,Xenophobia and Discrimination of any form at our institution.
- I will have zero tolerance onto Gender Based Violence and Xenophobia on our Campus,Association and society in general.
- I will never blame women for being victims of abuse or any kind of violence
#NOTINMYNAME ○●○●○●○●○ #ENOUGHISENOUGH
Association of Catholic Tertiary Students_Nelson Mandela University Branch Contact the author of the petition
|Log in to manage your petition.|