URGENT AGM REQUIRED AT ROYSTON RIDGE COMPLEX
A petition of Owners and Tenants of Royston Ridge, situated at 4 -16 Royston Road, Amanzimtoti, 4126.
Addressed to Baileys Estate Agency, who is currently the Managing Agent of the complex
WE THE UNDERSIGNED WOULD LIKE TO BRING YOUR ATTENTION TO THE FOLLOWING PROBLEM, WITH RECOMMENDATION(S):
1) No AGM meeting has been scheduled or held since 30 June 2018. At this meeting, a quorum was not present.
2) It was decided that the next meeting to vote for various port folios would be scheduled and held within three (3) months.
3) This decision was never enacted and, to date, no valid committee exists due to the fact that the then current Chairperson resigned from the portfolio.
4) When requesting that this meeting be scheduled, one is met by procrastination from the Managing Agents to perform their duties in this regard.
1) The complex needs current and newly voted portfolio holder and current leadership.
2) An AGM meeting date urgently needs to be set before 28 February 2019, with the date chosen to meet being scheduled no later than 31 March 2019.
3) Should this petition not be successful in obtaining the required meeting, the EAAB will be approached to solve the matter.
AGREED UPON BY THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE:
1. Jack Boyce Cell: 0836906268
2. Petro Jonck Cell: 0824923475
3. Sthembiso Thamsanqa Cele Cell: 0822962485
4. Jennifer Wright Cell: 0794878892
5. Kerry Lorenzo Cell: 0763105583
Jack Boyce Contact the author of the petition
|Log in to manage your petition.|