Crime in SA out of control !!!
Here’s the TRUTH - This is our REALITY
Criminals rely on the fact that the public in general won’t interfere during an attack.
The more violent the attack, the less chance of any resistance from their victims.
During the attack, there is no empathy or morality.
For the criminal it’s easy to end a human life – it really doesn’t matter to the him.
The criminal has no remorse after the fact – just bragging rights on the success of the attack.
- Not to be treated humanely
- To be hurt, abused and attacked
- To suffer mental anguish and trauma
- To feel powerless and humiliated
- To experience denial, disbelief, and anger
- To show no mercy
- To do what he wants
- Take whatever he wants
- Use and abuse however he sees fit
- To equality
- Not to be tortured
- Not to be punished in a cruel, inhuman or degrading (insulting) way
- To dignity
- To exercise
- To adequate (satisfactory) accommodation
- To adequate nutrition
- To adequate medical treatment
- EVEN IF – He is accused of a very serious crime (e.g. rape or murder)
- EVEN IF – Has been refused bail
- EVEN IF – There is strong evidence to show that he IS GUILTY
Join our #NowWeFightBack campaign!
Everything you need is available on our secure website CrimeSA.com (Pty) Ltd
PS: Crime is not Racist - it attacks ANY color!
Please take a few seconds to Sign our Petition below (your email will not be revealed)
NB: PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL TO CONFIRM YOUR SIGNATURE
CrimeSA.com Contact the author of the petition
|Log in to manage your petition.|