Portas Owino Ongondo right to remain in the UK 2

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Portas Owino Ongondo right to remain in the UK 2.

2014-08-21 12:21

this is a disgrace this man has a good job at a lovely village school his children are here he costs this country nothing and the school has never been so well looked after get a grip government you let people stay who scam us let this wonderful man stay

#52 Portas ongondo

2014-08-22 21:31

I am so disappointed with this decision from the home office. I'm ashamed that we are trying to remove such a hard working, kind, selfless, lovely man from this country. Government get a grip and remove those who drain our resources, make a mockery of our legal system, abuse our benefits and NHS and start to encourage those like Portas who contribute and enhance our local community's and country to stay.

2014-08-29 15:59

I can't believe that Portas has been refused the right to remain when there are so many people who take advantage of our country and complain about our society. When he is prepared to work and is obviously a good person. Shame on our politicians.

2014-08-30 22:57

Good hard working man, who contributes to society and is valued should not be removed from the UK

2014-09-01 22:17

A gentleman. A true gentleman! Please allow him to stay!

2014-09-04 09:33

I have been following this story in the YEP all summer; this is a travesty of justice. The outpouring of support that has been shown here for weeks just goes to prove that this man is a decent, upstanding member of our community that we should be doing our utmost to convince to stay, not chasing out like a cur. Come on Theresa May, put some common sense to work!

2014-09-07 20:42

I find it absolutely disgraceful that someone decent and hard working is to be deported whilst our taxes are used to support all the dross that cares to come in from the EU. DISGUSTED.