Don't get rid of Ecot

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Don't get rid of Ecot.

2016-07-11 19:18

If I can't do ecot I will have tu return to public school which will separate me from my child and my job if I am forced to find a different school I will lose the job that provides for my son as a teen mom it's hard but ecot pulled me up and has helped so much the teachees care so much

2016-07-11 21:40

I'm signing this for Selena Walker

2016-07-12 14:27

I love ecot I was a teen mom as well and graduated a year early with an 8 month old. They helped me so much!

2016-07-13 04:09

Because my daughter likes doing Ecot Schooling. It is flexible for her and helps her be more independent in learning. The Teachers at Ecot does care about their students. They call my daughter all the time and see if everything is ok and how she is doing. We love Ecot and it is better then going to a public school. Why isn't the board of education checking out Columbus Public Schools? they are scary and terrible.

2016-11-11 00:02

I strongly believe that E-cot is a viable addition to my son's learning. E-cot is the best choice for students/parents that choose homeschool as an option for theirs or their children's K-12th grade education.