Save our Hydrotherapy Pool

Refuse to use the public pool for treatment

/ #22

2012-11-21 22:51

I cant believe that this Hydrotherapy pool is being closed... I have used this and I was totally gutted when my treatment ended as I felt 100 times better whilst receiving this Hourly weekly treatment... I was going to see if I would be able to receive some more but looks like that idea is out the window........... How can a public swimming pool offer these service's they are always freezing and crowded the last somone with problem's needs is people staring at them while receiving treatment and the chance off being dive bombed from mindless people..... Supposing Mr Campbell was to charge people £3.00 a session I would gladly pay this to receive this treatment

Perhaps Mr Callum Campbell should take his swim shorts and towel to a public swimming pool and test the temp of the water then go and have a go at the hydrotherepy and then see why this is essential to the people off the borders who suffer chronic pain etc.... The use off a public swimming pool will cause more damage to people who suffer with there bodys going into spasms....... Come on Mr Campbell surely you can save money some place else..... The rumor is you have saved the NHS 1000's already or do you have the same attitude towards the ill as Cameron / Clegg and CO !!