"Clayton Luclay Misoya" ROBBED OF VICTORY

Quoted post

2011-08-15 14:47

#1376 Re: Aug 15, 2011, 14:40

#1374: -

You are right you are celebrating him to make up for the shit you did to him. We are not hypocrites and we are not going to be told by you to throw a party for our Luclay, fuck off you son of a bitch. Fucking crook!!! Go fuck yourself and all your dirty brothers and sisters msunu . Voetsek man jou rubbish.

THIS SOUTH AFRICAN NEEDS THERAPY OR HE/SHE IS AN ABOSOLUTE FOOL. AFTER VOTING FOR THIS GUY, SINGNING THE PETITION AND DOING ALL TO SUPPORT THEIR REP. THIS IS WHAT I GET FOR ASKING THEM WHY ARE THEY NOT CELEBRATING LUCLAY. YOU ARE MORE THAN HYPOCRATES. AND YES I INSIST, IF ARE SO CONCERNED ABOUT LUCLAY WHY NOT DO SOMETHING FOR HIM. YOU ARE SILLY BIG MOUTHS AND NOTHING MORE. WILL NOT WASTE TIME HAILING INSULTS AT YOU YOU ARE NOT WORTH IT, YOU ARE JUST A GONG. I AM BEGGINING TO BELEIVE THOSE WHO HATE YOU PEOPLE. YOU HAVE NO SHAME. NO WONDER NIGERIANS BEAT YOU AT THIS GAME.

Replies

#1381 Re:

2011-08-15 14:53:44

#1380: -

You are right again I will not hail insults @ you I will HURL them @ you go back to your grammar teacher and ask him for change you son of a cunt, you are the one who needs help.  You are the one who will need therapy when I am through with you.  You think a fool like you can take me on?

#1418 Re:

2011-08-16 13:39:18

#1380: -

You are one of those that hate us, Nigerians did not beat us this year, they also did not beat Zimbabwe last year they crooked and tempered with the results and that is a fact.  Nigerians are the ones who have no shame.

What was so special about any of your Reps this year? Except for proving that they are just liars and cheats like the rest of you, yes Karen the one who lied about her boob job, did she have lumps on her arse as well?  We are not big mouths you are just scared that the noise we are making is making you guys look bad, we are not the only ones who have a problem with the way you people do business, we are the only ones who had the guts to stand up to you ( DID you people honestly believe that we would roll over and play dead) ?Nigerians go through life screwing other people over, guess what, you have fucked with the wrong people this time.

Name a place in any continent where Nigerians are not getting up to mischief?  You people are a disgrace.

The whole of Africa is fed up with you people.  You cannot be trusted.