PETITION FOR THE ONLINE CLASSES OF UPHSD LP
We did this petition to have a nonviolent protest against the online classes being implemented by the University of Perpetual Help System DALTA Las Pinas. Here's why?
- not all students including teachers have the ability to have a secured internet connection or wireless fidelity, that's why some of them needs to go against the quarantine ordered by the government just to follow the program and avoid failure.
- not everyone can have the whole day free for submissions because of the chores and responsibilities for being at home.
- we are facing a pandemic not just a simple suspension of classes that can be ignored by anyone.
- health must come first before the attendance and submissions needed, some students skip meals due to the attentiveness needed to cope up with the requirements.
- teachers and staff must have this time to rest because most of them works for the whole year from summer to another summer. And they have a family to take care of.
- we also demand the University to give concern to the staff and faculty that may be having a difficulty in terms of financial stability.
This is not to blame or put out the anger of any students to the university but, this is to call out the department and management on what they may be missing. We must stay put until the country have been considered stable. We love the Alma Mater that's why we share the concern. We really appreciate and thank the ways of the departments to keep the students educated in times like this, it shows the concern of the department and teachers for the students to learn.
‼️YOU can choose the option if you want to show your signature publicly or not, we will protect the well being and data privacy pf each that signed this petition. Non-sense and disrespectful comments will not be acceptable. ‼️
STAY SAFE FELLOW PERPETUALITES WASH YOUR HANDS, DRINK YOUR VITAMINS AND STAY INDOORS. WE SHOULD BE A HEALTHY NATION BUILDERS WITH CHRIST.
Student and Employee Rights Contact the author of the petition
|Log in to manage your petition.|