Stop HOA restriction of white vinyl fences and allow 6 ft fences

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Stop HOA restriction of white vinyl fences and allow 6 ft fences.

2014-07-09 23:03

Residents should have options on fencing, not forced to one choice. If other houses have a certain fence then it is fair for the other residents to have that choice too.

#2 #2

2014-07-09 23:06

I have been asking a pushing for 6 foot fence which is for security and privacy. Which is better then 5 foot fencing where most people can look over easily.

I am 100% on board with white vinyl fencing being continued.

2014-07-09 23:09

Our neighbors on either side have small dogs. On one side, their dog will not go to the bathroom if we are sitting out on our patio or if the kids are playing in the yard. This is inconvenient for them and we feel like we need to come inside to be polite.. We plan to install a vinyl fence to block their dog's view of our backyard. A wrought iron or aluminum fence will not serve the purpose we need it to serve! My three year old also climbs a lot and I am afraid she would learn to climb the shorter, metal fencing which would completely defeat the purpose of an expensive fence. Our houses are already close together; the privacy that a 6 ft vinyl fence provides is necessary

2014-07-10 03:41

This is ludicrous put the fence up and tell them to take a hike.

2014-07-11 11:14

If the while fencing is already in most of the yards going to the iron one is going to stand out.
I am the one with the dog who barks and gets distracted. She is a teacup yorkie and I had to get a barking collar to help her focus. I also would like to fence for privacy.

2014-07-11 13:43

Personal I think with only black iron fencing.. its going to look like a prison.

2014-07-12 13:36

we already have this fencing in our neighborhood why stop now?

This post has been removed by its writer (Show details)

2014-07-12 13:37

This post has been removed by its writer (Show details)

2014-07-12 13:38

#10 Fence

2015-04-28 13:15

I also agree with the the white privacy fence. Our house came with the black in set up just along the buffer for safety, yet every bush and weed is growing through it and it's scary to try and get behind it to cut them. The white fence would have been more realistic and safer with the drop that's behind us. Privacy should be permitted at all times. And it's silly to stop something that was previously allowed.

2015-07-10 22:24

I'm all for a United Front this is our community and we shall do as we please we will Police our own and don't need bureaucratic outside meddling in community business .....