Acting projects for Carmen Soo

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Acting projects for Carmen Soo.

jolo a.

#51 Extraordinary Carmen

2010-09-07 17:04

• This lady from Malaysia deserves to be given an extraordinary role for her to get noticed once again in a teleseries. She's so talented that if she's given another break in acting, like in KIS, we, her fans and her many followers around the globe will really be excited and will always be ready to support her projects just like soo pers..
Joey Sta. Ana

#52 I WANT NOBODY NOBODY BUT CARMEN...

2010-09-08 17:45

Is it possible for a foreigner actress working in our country to be given a meatier role in a teleseries without having to converse in Tagalog perfectly? I think this lady who has an enormous talent (be it in singing, acting, dancing, hosting) shouldn't have to wait this long to land in a major role on tv shows/movies. I really want to see Carmen Soo acting in a major major way!!

Annhuff

#53 One of a kind CS

2010-09-08 17:56

Carmen Soo the only actress that I would love to see in Philippines televisions,she's the epitome of good breeding and possesses class,grace and goodness...a very versatile in acting,singing,dancing and hosting...one of a kind...so i hope this qualities of her landed her a big project that shown her enormous talent like in KIS...can't wait to see her again in a major production in movies or teleserye....

Shirley Sian

#54 Carmen Soo, The Actress

2010-09-08 20:00

Carmen has great talent when it comes to acting.  ABS-CBN should not let this go to waste.  With the right projects her star will shine even brighter.  Please act on giving her more projects before somebody else does...She has our undying support.

arlene

#55 talent, charm and beauty = carmen soo!

2010-09-09 10:45

Carmen Soo --> lady with extraordinary talent, charm and beauty...who has endeared filipinos with her brilliant acting on kahit isang saglit rightfully deserve more and more projects...she can host, sing, dance and act...her being a foreigner should not be a hindrance...she can give justice to roles without having to speak tagalog perfectly a lot more convincing compared to some of the fil-am actors on tv/movies now...she is loved by filipinos because her inner beauty speaks thousands...she is always humble, gracious and respectful...she has our undying support...please more more more of carmen soo!

JOFRED9

#56 Soo loving her all this time..

2010-09-10 16:18

Since i saw how they worked as a promising loveteam of KIS, Carmen Soo with Echo has etched in my memory of how great an actress she is. She's oh so lovely (inside and out) and that's indisputable. Now that she's putting up great effort of working with Pinoy actors is really something... she's hell-bent in proving to one and all that she means business. To her handlers, it's about time that you let loose whatever talent she's got to give coz we, her followers, are so anxious to see this woman to shine even more.. Thank you in advance..

Bea P.

#57 I soo love this girl

2010-09-11 01:26

Carmen Soo, well what can I say? This woman is beautiful inside and out, and has amazing talent. I miss seeing her on TV. Please give her more acting projects, she has our support, and we want to see more of Carmen Soo!

TESSIE L.

#58 FOR ME, IT'S CARMEN OR NOTHING AT ALL..

2010-09-11 15:15

IT'S BEEN TOO LONG TO HAVE WAITED AND WAITED TO WATCH MY IDOL, IN THE PERSON OF MS. CARMEN SOO IN A MOVIE. I KNOW IT'S GOING TO BE GREAT TO SEE HER FINALLY ON THE BIG SCREEN, HOPEFULLY WITH ECHO..

BETH BONTOG

#59 HOPE TO SEE MS. CARMEN AND ECHO IN A TV SERIES TO BE DIRECTED BY MR. L. CAYETANO

2010-09-12 07:08

IT WOULD REALLY BE INTERESTING TO WATCH HOW THESE 3 PEOPLE (WHO ARE QUITE CONNECTED TO EACH OTHER EXCEPT FOR THE GUYS) WORK IN A BIG PROJECT. MY GOD, IT WOULD BE GREAT TO WATCH!

ABS, WE'RE ALWAYS HERE TO SUPPORT THIS GREAT LADY, MORE PROJECTS FOR HER PLEASE!!

#60 THIS BEAUTIFUL GIRL DESERVES TO HAVE A BIG PROJECT

2010-09-15 20:41

i WANNA WATCH ms. carmen soo on a teleserye with echo again or why not on a big screen.

abscbn pls grant our requests..thank you.

fenella reyes

2010-09-16 17:23

projects!!!!!mooooooooorrrrrrreeeeeeeee!!!
liz

2010-09-17 13:18

Carmen is very talented and beautiful inside and out. We love her easily the first time we watch her on tv. Please ABSCBN and Star Cinema, give her a chance to show her talents by giving her a new teleserye or movie. We will support her all the way. Thank you.

anonymous

#63 CERTIFIED BEAUTIFUL GIRL

2010-09-17 13:31

CARMEN DESERVES ANOTHER TELESERYE. HER ACTING IN KIS ANG NOW ON YOUR SONG PROVE THAT SHE'S VERY EFFECTIVE AS AN ACTRESS. SHE HAD A GOOD CHEMISTRY WITH ALL HER LEADING MEN. ASIDE FROM ACTING, SHE'S ALSO VERY GOOD IN SINGING AND DANCING. AND ABOVE ALL, VERY NICE PERSON, VERY BEAUTIFUL INSIDE & OUT. THAT'S WHY LOTS OF PEOPLE ADMIRE HER A LOT.

fan

#64 I LOVE CARMEN SOO

2010-09-17 13:37

I love her because she is not only very talented but because she is very pretty and good character.

Nonoy Gumayan

2010-09-18 19:23

Attention ABS-CBN, after Carmen Soo project with Jericho Rosales, TFC subscribers wants to see her in a new telenovela with Coco Martin...

JOFRED10

#66 CARMEN SOO.. THE MOST BEAUTIFUL CELEBRITY AMONG ABS-CBN TALENTS

2010-09-19 14:12

EVERYTHING THAT SHE DOES (BE IT MODELING, HOSTING, ACTING, SINGING) SHE ALWAYS PUTS HER BEST FOOT FORWARD THAT MADE ME BELIEVE THAT THIS LADY IS SO GENUINE AND NEVER PRETENTIOUS. WHEN SHE TALKS, IT NATURALLY FLOWS FROM HER HEART...WHICH IS A RARITY AMONG SHOWBIZ PERSONALITIES.  I AM JUST ONE OF HER FANS HERE AT HOME AND WE JUST WANT TO STRESS HERE IN THIS PETITION THAT WE LIKE HER SO MUCH THAT WE WANT TO SEE MORE OF HER BY GIVING HER MORE TV EXPOSURES  AND MOVIE PROJECTS.

MIMI3

#67 HOPING FOR MORE PROJECTS FOR MY IDOL, THE BEAUTIFUL MS. CARMEN SOO

2010-09-21 13:44

NOTHING BEATS CARMEN'S TRAITS SUCH AS BEING VERY BEAUTIFUL, SIMPLE, VERY COURTEOUS, SO VERY HUMBLE, INTELLIGENT, CLASSY, TALENTED, GORGEOUS, CHARMING, WITTY, SPONTANEOUS, HONEST, NATURALLY SWEET, VERY GOOD DANCER AND SINGER, BLENDS WELL WITH ALL KINDS OF PEOPLE, VERY PRIVATE WHEN IT COMES TO HER LOVELIFE, SPORTY, VERY MODEST IN SPEECH, VERY PRACTICAL, VERY APPRECIATIVE ABOUT HER BLESSINGS IN LIFE, CHEERFUL, FRIENDLY, CHARITABLE, SOCIABLE, VERY DOMESTICATED... SO ON AND SO FORTH. THIS LADY IS THE ONLY ONE IN SHOWBIZ THAT IS WORTH EMULATING. MANY OF HER FOLLOWERS ARE WAITING FOR HER TO HAVE MORE PROJECTS, SO, ABS-CBN, PLEASE LET HER SHINE EVEN MORE!!

maryjane pegarro

#68 acting projects for carmen soo

2010-09-22 20:35

i'd like carmen soo seeing again in teleserye/another show on television/movie.She's talented in acting, singing and dancing most especially she's gorgeous beautiful  inside and out.I  want her to comeback soon in the philippines doing a good project that suitable for her.

thank you.

lerma banisa

2010-09-23 02:04

A big dramatic role in a movie would be nice, i don't mind kung sino ang kapareha niya basta magaling umarte di ba? yung kasinggaling ni jericho rosales. thanx  a lot.

#70 Re: THIS BEAUTIFUL GIRL DESERVES TO HAVE A BIG PROJECT

2010-09-23 02:31

a big fan of carmen

#71 DIREK LINO AND CARMEN, WHY NOT?

2010-09-23 14:27

MOST FANS DON'T LIKE LINO BUT GIVE HIM A CHANCE. SOME FANS OF CARMEN LIKE HIM TOO LIKE ME AND MY FAMILY BECAUSE LINO AND CARMEN LOOK GOOD TOGETHER, THEY ARE BOTH PROFESSIONAL, WELL- EDUCATED, VERY PRIVATE PERSONS, VERY INTELLIGENT, WELL-MANNERED, VERY NICE, DOWN-TO-EARTH AND GOOD-LOOKING. MAYBE DIREK LINO WILL BE THE NEXT DIRECTOR FOR CARMEN'S NEXT PROJECT. PEACE TO ALL!!!!!!!!

LOI FERNANDO

#72 ANOTHER PROJECT FOR CARMEN AFTER YOUR SONG, PLEASE!

2010-09-23 14:34

THANK YOU ABSCBN FOR CASTING CARMEN ON YOUR SONG. SHE'S A VERY GOOD ACTRESS. WE ALWAYS WATCH HER ON TV. HOPE SHE WILL HAVE ANOTHER PROJECT MAYBE A PRIMETIME TELESERYE OR MAYBE A MOVIE THIS TIME. TY AGAIN AND MORE POWER.

ANONYMOUS

#73 I WANT TO SEE HER MORE ON TV/MOVIE

2010-09-23 14:37

I WANT TO SEE THE BEAUTIFUL FACE OF CARMEN ON TV OR BIG SCREEN, PLEASE GRANT MY REQUEST AND MOST OF HER FANS. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Soopers

2010-09-25 19:06

thanks a lot guys for signing this petition and for posting ur comments here :) keep 'em coming! i email this link to ABS-CBN executives/producers :)

MINA DELA CRUZ

#75 ABSOLUTELY MESMERIZING

2010-09-27 13:21

PLEASE MORE PROJECTS FOR THE BEAUTIFUL GIRL CARMEN SOO. SHE IS ABSOLUTELY MESMERIZING. HOPE YOU GRANT OUR REQUEST. THANKS A LOT AND MORE POWER.