CCSD Sex Ed Petition

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition CCSD Sex Ed Petition.

2014-11-07 01:11

This fight will not stop until we have our Parent Rights unthreatened and children protected from these influences. This battle is on and I'm on Fire for our kids, our city, and our nation! The Government us limited by you and I.

2014-11-07 03:29

There is nothing wrong with sex ed. My biggest concern is that CCSD and Planned Parenthood are taking away my responsibility as a parent to teach it to my own children.

2014-11-14 01:41

Amanda Abbott
Caring for this generation and those to come

2014-11-15 16:25

I am concerned not only for my kids but also for this entire generation and the ones to come. I got some concerns about this new curriculum.One is for the teaching of sex education program to be scientifically based and not teach sexuality based on personal opinion or lifestyle. Second is for the material to be age appropriate teaching our kids about sex at the wrong can be harmful,confusing and possibly traumatizing.Please let us be then parent and let's work together on the new sex education curriculum.

Ricky

#5 Protect the Parent's

2014-12-01 19:53

We can benefit from Sex Ed if this process was presented from a different perspective. Too many subjective topics on the survey and not enough information to make an educated vote on it. 

I support Parent Rights Overall as we simply can not discredit all parents because some parents aren't equipped. That's like taking school away from all kids because so many are failing and making the Gov't take our kids classes for t hem.

I would like to see more 'Safety and Sexual Abuse Awareness' for our Elementary kids, in the event their Parent is the offender. However, this approach needs a new perspective, it's just too MANY PROPOSED CHANGES TO SWALLOW!

2014-12-06 02:48

It is important for our community that parents get the first say in what sexual education our children receive.

This post has been removed by its writer (Show details)

2014-12-12 16:16

#8 Why wait till 5th grade?

2015-02-07 21:02

No sex education till 5th grade? The average age for girls to start puberty is currently between 8-11. Kaylee is in second grade and has already had two friends in her class who have public hair, at least two, as this was shared by parents that I know well. The average age for a girl to start mensuration is 12. So we are going to start sex end, after half of them have gone through major physical changes?

2015-06-20 05:55

Because opt-in is in danger of being taken away from parents, This option is the best way for parents to know when sex-ed is being taught and when they can go and view the materials that will be used to teach their children. We must protect our rights as parents and maintain opt-in for CCSD.

2015-09-18 05:14

Because CCSD is not the parent of my child or GOD. Separation of church and state was put into law to keep the state of of the church, not the church out of the state. The more you immoral heathens take GOD out of everything, the more curses you invoke on yourselves. I'm a born again Christian who chooses to follow the LORD GOD JEHOVAH. I'm not perfect on this earth, but I'm called to be perfect as HE is perfect, so until HE calls me home I'll keep trying and will even die for my LORD and my faith, which you can never ever ever take from me. So playing GOD. I serve GOD not you.

2015-09-18 22:35

I believe that a parent should have the right to raise their children, not the city, county, or government.

#12 Power 2 Parents Petition

2015-09-21 00:17

Parents are right to express concern about the type of information the school system is teaching their children. It is not the government or the states job to tell us what can or cannot teach our children.

As a concerned grandparent, I am horrified to think that teaching children, at the age of five, they may be transgender is disturbing. This is nothing less than programming, similar to the Nazism of Germany. Cultural Marxism is replacing democracy.

When they took God out of the public school curriculum, the resultant immorality ensued.

Parents, take your kids out of the public school system.

Sinceely,

Jesselyn Johnson

2015-09-23 14:03

Parents have the right to know what their children are being taught

This post has been removed by its writer (Show details)

2015-09-24 04:47

2015-09-24 23:17

I have very strong feelings on sex education being taught in the school and agree with these statements.
Ganny

2015-09-25 07:26

I Have Been Following It.. I have Some Very Young Children That Live Aroung This Area.. Our Children Are Acting Out With Some Of These Ideas..

2015-09-26 04:05

It's amazing how us parents have surrendered our rights and responsibilities to the school system and the government. It's time to fight back. GOD HELP US AND BLESS AMERICA.

2015-09-28 01:43

To stop the corruption that is destroying the US

2015-09-28 01:44

Sex ed. Should not be taughtvt his early in the child's life.

2015-09-28 01:49

I just hope God cab help us with our kids and our country.

2015-09-29 04:04

We MUST keep opt-in! We have a parental right to know when, and where, are kids are being taught. No sex ed below 5th grade. No sexuality education!

2015-09-29 04:17

Parents should allows have rights when it comes to the education of their children. Especially sex education.

2015-09-29 05:15

I am a concerned parent and I do not want CCSD or any government agency to infringe upon my rights.
Planned Parenthood and the ACLU will not teach my kid about sex - no way!

2015-09-29 08:59

I've been a Student, Parent & Grandparent. I still believe the PARENT should have PRIMARY POWER over what and how their Child is taught.PERIOD.Especially when it comes to the subject of sex ed. and VERY especially when it is any school district that appoints itself to teach it. I understand that far too many parents avoid the subject altogether with their children, therefore, making it almost a necessity to provide children (which legally they are until age 18) with even basics. This does not, now, or ever, give school districts a pass on responsible and sound teaching on the subject or undermining Parents' authority. Outside of the guidelines set forth in this petition, that is EXACTLY what is done. We are still the Parent and these are still OUR children and always will be!

2015-09-29 18:10

Because as a parent I want the rights to know what my child is being taught in Sex Ed.