Return Tracy Geary-Taylor's Children to their Mother

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Return Tracy Geary-Taylor's Children to their Mother.

Laura Nichols

#1 Children need their mothers!

2011-01-17 08:01

Tracy Geary has been doing the right thing in so many areas of her life and helping so many others do the right thing in their lives it would be completely wrong not to return her children to her. Have you not been following this wonderful womans progress? I look up to her in so manys ways. She is an inspiration to me and many others. She is my sister in recovery and I think this matter deserves a closer look. Thank you for your time,
Laura Nichols
Tracy Taylor
The author of this petition

#2 Re: Children need their mothers!

2011-01-17 08:04

#1: Laura Nichols - Children need their mothers! 

You brought tears to my eyes.... I love you. Thank you for your kind and loving words. I look up to you too.

#3 Re: Re: Children need their mothers!

2011-01-17 08:13

#2: Tracy Taylor - Re: Children need their mothers!

I love you too! You're doing right thing all the time and if they can't see that maybe they should come to a meeting. Maybe they should see all the work you put into the fellowship. Maybe they would know how many addicts you help so selflessly by driving them to meetings, taking them to coffee and paying the tab EVERY time without a second thought. You are wonderful and I'm proud to call you my friend!

Stephanie Castro

#4 Enough is enough!!

2011-01-17 08:15

I have personally witnessed the interactions between Tracy and her children. It's a safe, loving and nurturing relationship. Tracy is always concerned with the welfare of her children to ensure they are receiving the care they need while not in her own care. I have also witnessed Ms. Taylor in her personal affairs. She continues to go on and above to complete what is asked of her on a daily basis. These children deserve to have their mother back. This family has been torn apart in error, enough is enough.
Alan Carnevale

#5 Tracy is an awesome mother!!!

2011-01-18 04:05

What the hell people!!! Tracy is an awesome mother!!! I would more than trust her to watch my 12 & 13 year olds. I have known Tracy for 8 years and have always known her to be a good mom!!!
Candace Carby

#6 Tracy's Children

2011-01-24 19:01

Please return Tracy's children to her. I have known Tracy for several years and at no time have her children ever been in any danger or in any way been neglected by her. They are very loved and very well taken care of. She works hard to care for them and herself, unlike the many that sit on assistance. She has been attending classes and meetings to learn more skills at parenting, although it was never needed. This woman would jump through hoops for her children, and she deserves to have them returned to her and her home. Thank you for reading this and taking this into consideration.