Death penalty to save South Africa!

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Death penalty to save South Africa!.

Anonymous

2015-04-24 06:31

i WANT THIS COUNTRY TO BE SAVED!

Anonymous

2015-04-24 06:47

I am sick and tired of this crime and violence in this land. We cant even be save in our homes. No matter were we are. Death penalty is the answer. Stop rape,kidnapping,crime and violence and hijacking

2015-04-24 06:56

These savages must be elimenated. We need to be free to live again like we used to 25 years ago. Need to be free to go to all the places you used to, like taking walks on the beach at night. We are prissoners in our own cities and homes

2015-04-24 07:12

Please bring back death penalty too many innocent people are involve and we want to live in a safe inviroment\country

2015-04-24 07:40

Strongly feel that our justice system is corrupt and that people should be held liable for their actions. Not be out on bail at all nor get few yrs jail time.

2015-04-24 08:22

We as South Africans must stand together and fight this to be reinstated. We are tired of crime and murder in our own town. Bring back the dealth penalty and see how the criminals will be take liable for there actions. Please sign this petition is is worth the try.

2015-04-24 11:13

Like every citizen in South Africa, I just want my family to be safe. At this moment nobody is safe because there is no death penalty and criminals are running this country of ours.

2015-04-25 03:08

To save our future children and grand children.Too many deaths in SA. We are not save anymore. By raping, stealing, killling. more whites in SA - then 21 years ago.

2015-04-25 08:06

We are gatvol for the crime in our country

2015-04-25 12:06

Crime has reached epic proportions in our country, it affects every one of us, time for real consequences. The constitution affords these murderers and rapists protection they don't deserve!!!

2015-04-25 19:20

We are tired of the crime and senseless killing of people in our country. Our government is a disgrace and corrupt not to mention our president Jacob Zuma who himself has not been brought to book for fraud. There is no more law in this country and the criminal is protected. We need stringent measures like the death penalty and hard labour for criminals in prisons guilty of crime brought back as they have free boarding and lodging with free meals a day at the taxpayers expense. There is consequences to sin and therefore criminals should bare these consequences for their actions. All humans have a right to live a peaceful life as God is no respecter of persons.

2015-04-26 10:02

Criminals do not belong in the world, a life for a life, to many innocent people's life gets cut short, does not help for a murderer to go to jail, they just get out, and commit the same crime over. Feeling strong, bring back the death penalty in SA, take out the bad people.
Renolda

#13 Re:

2019-09-03 07:23

I have a suggestion, let us organize a peaceful riot, women only, wear black to grieve for our sisters that we lost and red lipstick as a signature of blood cloths these women shred trying to fight for themselves. A riot to bring back the death penalty for all murderers and rapists. We just want to be heard!