punish one punish all

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition punish one punish all.

2015-05-12 11:18

Because all of this as a total witch hunt and pure BS

2015-05-12 11:42

Because I'm a die hard patriots fan and former New Englander. They have been gunning for the Pats for a long time, jealousy does not look well on the haters!!!! Hopefully with us petitioning and doing other things we can take a stand.
chloe

#153 Re: Tom Brady

2015-05-12 11:56

#98: -  

the punishment is absurd, this is an attempt to bash and ruin a legend. Comment was made from Rodgers liking to see if he could get away with over inflating his footballs, no issues because he doesn't play for PATS, Viking warming their game balls get off with a warning, Rams using a substance on towels refuse to turn those towels over, 25k that's it, no suspensions, no talk anywhere. Can you say totally BIAS!!! 

2015-05-12 12:03

Because this is unjust for Tom Brady . First I don't think he did it and there no proof he did. Second if one player gets penalized then others should too. Third Goodell is a liar himself...he has no right disciplining others. Fourth when wife beaters and criminals and drug addicts get treated better than honorable people like Brady there is something majorly wrong with the standards. The whole NFL should sit out the first four games in protest. FIRE GOODELL!!!!;

2015-05-12 12:04

The decision by the NFL is ludicrous! There is no PROOF against Tom Brady, but there is a lot of jealousy in the League because the Patriots - the owner, the coach and quarterback are so awesome. I stand totally with the Pats and against Roger Goodell.

2015-05-12 12:18

No substantial evidence supporting the accusations. Referees are in the game to keep it fair--why no punishment enforced against them for allowing the footballs into play? It seems like the whole ordeal is a ploy to destroy one person's career/legacy. Why not go after perpetrators of violence and destroy THEIR legacies?

2015-05-12 12:35

Because the nfl will not accept any responsibility for the refs mishandling of game balls preparation.

2015-05-12 12:47

I'd Goodell can't follow through and punish all he should be fired and fined. He's a disgrace to the sport and doesn't being in his position.

2015-05-12 14:04

This is absolutely ridiculous, every quarterback has stated they deflate the balls to their liking, it's a known practice by all. So punish all of them if you feel the need to do so.

2015-05-12 14:24

I am signing this petition because I have a hard time believing this has gotten to the point that it has. Clearly more points were scored AFTER the deflation was discovered, and where is the PROOF that Tom Brady or ANYONE in the Patriots were actually responsible for the deflation. I believe it was done by someone who wanted the Patriots discredited and the group who has done this has gotten what they wanted from the idiots who are making this decision. This is a travesty! No justice here, the NFL is obviously quite biased and doesn't know REAL right from REAL wrong. Get over yourselves already.

2015-05-12 14:26

Fair is fair

2015-05-12 14:26

Because what Goodell is doing is wrong and he should be fired!

2015-05-12 14:35

I believe in the Patriots,I believe in Tom Brady & I believe in God !What has been happening to Tom Brady & the rest of the brady bunch is just wrong.What is truly wrong are the damn lies, double standards and trying to take away a major piece of Americas backbone ! LEAVE MY BRADY BOYS ALONE! They have done nothing wrong & we all who support them know this & you can never make us believe otherwise !

2015-05-12 14:40

BOYCOTT!

2015-05-12 14:42

Don't go to any of the games if Tom isn't playing

2015-05-12 14:45

The investigation was biased since was not an independent investigation. Bought and paid for by. NFL to say what they wanted. Did not give proof the Patriots did as they alleged. Did not listen to those who testified, such as ref who stated he wasn't sure which gauge used but thought it was one that had balls at legal range. They set up a sting with Colts and then said later they didn't know about so-called deflated balls. Where does murder, rape, domestic violence, child abuse get lesser penalty than the NFL! Unbelievable!

2015-05-12 14:46

Thank you for creating this petition. Fairness is all I ask. This is NOT FAIR OR JUST.
Tom Brady is a solid human being. Hang in there Tom. I support and stand behind you.

2015-05-12 14:53

The NFL has become a beat ur wife slap ur kid kind of disgrace to the true "Integrity" of the game !!!!

2015-05-12 16:02

So sick of Brady being singled out and really sick of them going off of probables and not facts. Brings Brady back!

2015-05-12 16:24

Because, the NFL, under goodell is inconsistent, and his dominant paradigm should really be subverted.

2015-05-12 18:21

Probable is not proof, it's pure speculation. This was a setup right from the start. If you can't beat them, then say they cheated!
krissy

2015-05-12 18:48

The petition name says it all- "punish one, punish all". Not to mention, this is all hearsay on some f*cktards texts. No proof=bullshit. What ever happened to innocent until PROVEN guilty. No proof-no punishment. They are making an example out of Brady ONLY because of his Bowl record. It's BS.

2015-05-12 22:08

Rogers said he tries to get over-inflated balls through inspection. However, during inspection they get discovered and put back to legal range. Rogers then uses those legal balls. If you all think that's the same as putting legal balls through inspection, and then stealing them, going to a bathroom, altering them illegally AFTER they were already approved, and then covering it all up, you're crazy.

2015-05-12 22:09

Because it's not fair and this is my team and I love them all

2015-05-12 22:41

Equal standards for all teams. Refs held accountable & actuall evidence. Not maybe, probably. Teams shouldn't be punished for skill. 2nd half of game showed no advantage in the ball pressure. Just what Brady & every other QB was allowed w/o any enforcement Nfl has disappointed in their misguided judgement once again