Put back the names Greenfield Park and Saint-Hubert on our signs

Put back the names Greenfield Park and Saint-Hubert on our signs / Announcements / Here are some comments from citizens who have signed the petition: Please share petition with one more person today.... / Comments

2015-05-21 07:44

I was born in LaFleche, then known as Mackayville.... moved with my family to Greenfield Park when I was 5 years old., I am now 65 years old, Greenfield Park is where I grew up, where I went to school, made long lasting friendships.... had my first kiss, Greenfield Park IS my identity... I implore you to please keep "GREENFIELD PARK" on our signs.

Donna Chapman

2015-06-19 22:50

I guess we will never know what happened with this petition and i`m sure they just don`t care....and Longueuil will get rid of every last English signs around

2015-07-06 21:21

I was brought up in Springfield Park which became St Hubert don't insult me by saying I now live in Longueuil cause you forced this on us we never voted for it Leave St Hubert signs alone We are not the worst area of Southshore like Longueuil so stuff your Longueuil signs up your ass

2015-08-28 03:13

Is demerger possible?