Save our Cape Town

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Save our Cape Town.

2015-05-26 08:12

I want my family's,friends,and neighbours,children,to live in peace,the violence is out of control we need the army in ASAP!!!

2015-05-26 08:29

Our people are dying,our kids are being gunpointed and hijacked.Gangsterism is out of control. We do not feel safe in our homes. We need the help of government.We need the army to seardh each and every house in Mplain to get rid of drugs and the merchants.

2015-05-26 08:29

Government to take a responsibility for what's happening in M/plain and all over the western cape. Stop putting our money in your pocket and do your job you were elected for by the stupid's who voted for you guys....... Ek is gatvol this government is a disgrace.....

2015-05-26 08:36

The Cape flats is crime ridden.We want a free and safe life for our kids. We need the help of the government,to make this happen.please declare the Cape flats a state of emergency,as it is one. We cannot live like this people are dying everyday.please help us.

2015-05-26 08:41

I WANT TO LIVE WITHOUT FEAR of rape,robbery,assualt,hijacking,drug merchants,house-breaking, human trafficking

2015-05-26 08:52

Im tired of being kept hostage in my own home by crime!Crime is escalating at such a fast pace its making ones head Spin!Enough is enough!!
Humanity

2015-05-26 08:52

Protect our neighbourhoods... get these robbing, highjacking murderous scum off our streets.  We demand they do more patrols in our areas for the working and productive class of cape town. Look in the morning on the roads, trains and busses how many of us (taxpayers) go to work to earn a honest living. We no longer safe in public or our own personal transport they take from us, they rob us they highjack they kill, rape and murder our next generation...  Our children/granchildren has to be raised behind high walls, security gates, alarms and dont have the priviledge we had as kids to play in our streets, visit our school buddies etc. "Enough is enough i say" An injury to one is an injury to all...United we stand divided we fall

2015-05-26 09:36

Tired of innocent killings,gangsterism we nowhere safe not evens in our own homes and so tired of being kept hostage cant do or go where we want to and its so unfair.

2015-05-26 09:44

Im a single mom of two boys aged 4 anf 14. What kind of future would they have if i ddnt sign it?

2015-05-26 09:48

For the safety of all citizens, no human deserve too live in this violent society.We are not at war.

2015-05-26 13:33

I believe that we all should have the right to safety and security. We shouldn't fear our lives or the lives of the future generation. The special forces who protect the pride of this country should protect the people of this country. No human being deserves to live a life in fear and insecurity. We have the right to be protected and people who harm us to be prosecuted.

2015-05-26 13:40

I'm being afraid in my own area where I grew up. Can't go out at night and come like I want to. Kids also afraid of coming home at night..I wanna feel free.

2015-05-26 13:51

Cause I'm PushVol of all the crime,murder rape kidnapping drugs in my community and I've sign up for the future of my kids.

2015-05-26 14:24

I want a better future for my children. And this child trafficking thats going on now, im so scared for my kids that i check up on them every minute. This country was never like this. Now that forenist come in our country the drug problem has increase. Children goes missing every single day. So i want all of this to stop and create safe enviroment for our kids to play every day without fearing for their lifes.

2015-05-26 14:35

I'm doing this for my kids,they can't go play outside.I'm too scared if I let them it could mean the last time I saw them.call me paranoid but rather be safe then sorry
fedupofcorruption

#16 Re:

2015-05-26 14:36

#1: -  

We need to have a safer enviroment for our kids. We need more assistance from goverment regarding safety. Employ competent police men and women. Bring back the gang and drug control units.Use reservists and give them the recognition for hardwork and loyalty by paying them for their aiding in combating crime. Get rid of lazy corrupt and incompetent police and army personnel starting from the top..get ride of corrupt judges and lawers that are on the payroll of druglords and gangsters..crime is escalating due to unemployment and drug merchants are thriving on the youth due to that. Bring back the death penalty and use harsher sentencing to dangerous criminals. 

2015-05-26 14:47

Fedup of corrupt system and law that protect the criminals. Our society has the rite to safety and security and the onus is on goverment to protect the citizens of SA by honouring us those rites by employing competent SAPS members and not abuse their powers to employ friends and family that hasnt a inkling of policing.

2015-05-26 17:30

Im sick and tired of living like a prisoner nomatter where you go you not safe nd it should come to an end.

2015-05-26 17:53

Goverment must hear our voices ,the gangsters is in control of our lovely country,I'm gatvol from living in fear even in our own houses u not safe,our children is not safe anywhere, pls save our children that is the future of this country,URGENT

2015-05-27 04:51

Cape flats is out of control robbing, kidnapping children, murdering innocent peope for their own hardworking money and cars. It is SICK how our people destroy each other.

2015-05-27 07:36

Gangsterism,violence, we no where safe not evens in your own home.theres parks and playgrounds and our kids cant make use of it.

2015-05-27 14:17

Tired to the max about crime,drugs,gangsterism,human trafficking,robberies,poor services at public places and the list goes on we NEED and WANT these things sorted once and for all I'ts long overdue

2015-05-27 15:48

Why did you sign this petition?

Because Cape Town needs an overhaul in thinking maybe? Too many people think they are events which should be celebrated, and not getting the adulation, they scheme, society owes then something. This they use as justification for their sordid acts, where they can just do any anti-social and asocial things with impunity. "Payback time society, i say so, because you, rejected me.''

2015-05-27 21:16

FREEDOM. -The way most of our elderly grew up,can't say the same for our childre/grandchildren why must we suffer at ther hands of these gangsters and drugdealers.Government need to take a stand for all this voilence happening in our communities its not SAFE,please Mr president hear our cries for a more safer beloved country.

2015-05-27 22:17

Realy sick and tired of the crime in our Community. The Government must do something drastic about Gangsterism , Drugs and Crime as we CANNOT be held prisoner in our own homes.