SAVE HEIDI'S LIFE

SAVE HEIDI'S LIFE / Announcements / Update on Heidi- we are still hopeful / Comments

2015-07-08 12:02

I hope that Heidi gets out of jail soon! She doesn't deserve to die!

2015-07-08 12:43

God Bless, and good luck!!

2015-09-27 06:49

Dear Bacardi Family, I have read the police reports in Illinois of the numerous bites that Heidi has made on various people over the years. Shame on you! You don't deserve to have ANY dogs, or pets of any kind. You failed to train this dog properly to be a member of society. And now, instead of acting responsible, you want her to live and become someone else's problem. Who would want to take a dog with a history of biting? No one. And you know it. But this way, when the board upholds its decision to euthanize her, she, and you will be the "victim's" of the board's decision, instead of YOU having acted as responsible pet owners, who years ago should have trained your dogs correctly. And if all else failed, at least have had enough intelligence to put a muzzle on them while they are in the "electronically fenced" yard. I don't feel sorry for you. I do feel sorry for Heidi having had you as owners. And I feel sorry for any animal that you still have or ever have. Many times, people raise their children similarly to their pets. I can only imagine what your children are like, and I am very glad I no longer live in Illinois.

Jeanne Bardi

2015-09-29 18:52

Goes to show the mental state of the so called leadership in that town?
So called trusted officials spending this much money on legal fees to put down a dog and what a low life law firm to take on this kind of case just goes to show the Illinois State Attorney Generals Office needs to look into this CLOWN SHOW!