Let's keep Proof TV show on air

Let's keep Proof TV show on air / Announcements / Let's keep Proof on air / Comments

2015-08-07 23:06

Hello, I was so happy to receive this email! I am sure that an amazing program like this cannot fall to the waist side! This is Brilliant & the Cast out of this World so to speak especially with the subject matter! I am assuming that it was okay to comment again. I could write forever about this program! Thank you to the creators of this absolutely necessary time spent on the air, it's unfortunate that it isn't on a couple times a week, that would most definitely be a Blessing! It is hard to really describe what I would really like to convey to all of you about what you are doing! So I will end it now & say THANK YOU AGAIN for time well spent! ❤️❤️❤️
Robin

2015-08-07 23:48

Please, Pretty Please We need Proof to stay on TNT for Season 2! Everyone must help the cause since Jennifer Beals is the best actress ever and brings out this charcter like no one else can. This show is my favorite and everyone needs to know this arround the world!

2015-08-08 00:10

Hi Petra,
Out in full force!
TQ for running this v significant petition. Great job done!

Regards,
Bern

2015-08-08 01:15

A second season is definitely a must! I will keep spreading the word!

2015-08-08 17:50

Thanks to your selfless work!!!! I really hope we can have season 2, I think Jennifer´s interpretation is one of her best!!! The creator, producers, directors and  cast are pretty good too!!! Here in Peru, we watch it on Sunday and it is in spanish, it is not the same because I can´t hear the real voices however I am happy to enjoy the stories!!!
Pochi

2015-08-17 04:48

Gladly signed petition. So many TV channels, so little worthwhile programming. TNT has an opportunity to provide cutting edge, intelligent show. Take that opportunity and renew for Season 2 and beyond.

2015-08-25 23:12

All fans around the world, especially in Canada, thank you Petra for this petition to keep Proof on the air. It is the most intelligent, thought-provoking, well-acted show on television in years. The social media discussions after each show have been enlightening and the live tweeting with cast, crew, producers, guest stars, directors, and fellow Proof fans has been a unique experience. Keep up the good work in keeping Proof on the air.

Donna Albanese, Canada

gralise de argentina

2015-10-01 00:54

HOLA,GRACIAS POR LA OPORTUNIDAD QUE LOS FANS DE LA QUERIDA SERIE PROOF PODAMOS PARTICIPAR DE ESTE PETIRORIO DE UNA SEGUNDA TEMPORADA,UN TRABAJO TAN BIEN REALIZADO,POR PRIMERICIMAS FIGURAS,UN TEMA DEL QUE MUCHAS PERSONAS DESEARIAMOS SABER SI LA MUERTE ES O NO EL FINAL,ALGO TAN UTIL EH IMPORTANTE PARA TODOS NO MERECE SER CERRADO O SACADO DEL AIRE,DESDE YA TNT,POR FAVOR LOS FANS Y LA GENTE MERECE SEGUIR VIENDO UNA SERIE TEN BELLA EH IMPORTANTE COMO PROOF,SIGAMOS APOYANDO LA IDEA.