Keep Deputy Josh Taylor at NES

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Keep Deputy Josh Taylor at NES.

2015-08-17 19:46

Because I have grandsons that attend NES and they deserve the best. I have know Josh over 25 years and he belongs to this community and NES. Please put him back where he belongs.

2015-08-17 23:34

Deputy Taylor is a great guy and loves the kids at Newberry Elementary School.

2015-08-18 01:10

Josh is the most trusted deputy in Alachua county we need him with our kids in the schools.

2015-08-18 01:36

kids should come first and feel safe and familiar with the deputy we have

2015-08-18 14:24

I signed because I feel the Resource Officer at Newberry Elementary is very important for both the children and adults there. The children get to know that the police is not something to be afraid of. They are not there just to arrest someone. For the adults they are there when a needed to help with out of control child or parent. Sometimes just seeing the officer can defuse the situation.

2015-08-19 18:53

Lt Jenkins, needs to be fired. Racist, foul mouth, scumbag! Taylor needs to be put back at NES. he did nothing to warrant a transfer other than speaking his mind and not allowing anyone to call him out, especially in front of others. Until a new competent sheriff takes over, incidents such as this will occur.