Non au 25 000 réfugier !!!!!

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Non au 25 000 réfugier !!!!!.

2015-11-16 17:18

We need to protect are self in first!!!

2015-11-16 17:52

Je croit que les gouvernement doit avant tous utiliser notre argent pour venir en aide a nous avant tous et cesser de nous couper partout pour sauver de l'argent a causse de la dettes, si notre dette ai si elever dout vient les million quil veule utiliser pour faire entrer tous les migrand et ci il on des suplut pour ca comment ce fait t'il qu'il non pas de surplut pour les écoles ????

2015-11-16 18:05

We have our own (in need) to take care of, need of medical help (doctors), in need of jobs, already too much people on welfare, we are being cut in education - what will our future be? etc. I don't think we can afford to support 25000 refugies.

2015-11-16 19:02

For the peace of our Beautiful country ,CANADA

2015-11-16 19:54

Isis has already stated that they want to infiltrate their members into Western society and cause havoc. They want Shari'a law in Canada and their culture is as far away from Western culture as it can get, as far as values and women's rights. They are going to come here and have a disproportionate amount of children. We can't afford to have tens of thousands of undocumented refugees. The Liberal party is already planning on running a defecit. Smarten up Trudeau! The safety of the Canadian public is more important than rushing to bring in these refugees to meet your promise of 25000 before the new year.

2015-11-16 20:26

parce que nous manquons de professeurs, de médecins de familles et nous avons suffisamment de personnes sur le b/s.

#32 Re:

2015-11-16 22:23

#13: -  

Don't sound like a racist.. If you want change, back it up with information. Talk about cost, security..etc

2015-11-16 22:35

Why do we have to take a chance for having terrorists in this country?? Think about Canada's future!!! And do we want to become another Europe?? Say no to crazy religion!!

#34 Re:

2015-11-16 22:38

#1: -  

very true!! They would just come here and breed more Muslims. Do not care about education, just use the welfare system here. See too many of them doing this!!!

2015-11-17 03:16

i am very worry about security of canada , not interrest for those
refugees

2015-11-19 02:40

I think having timeframe to this is wrong and serves purpose for election only. One of my concern is safety,second unneeded spending of our money ( Strong Middle Class is joke )

2015-11-21 00:23

this is terrible, there is enough terrorists in the worlds, why should we open our door? to let them come here and plan an attack on our soil, come on Trudeau open your eyes, what's going on, not enough people died yet? u really want to bring them here? u made a promise to us when u got elected, that promise was to keep us safe. from what I'm seeing, u r doing every thing but. I guess the next election is in 4 years, let see if u get a second turn. if I was u, I would be listening to your country before making nice to Syrian. 

2015-12-04 07:02

il aurons besoin des soutien du c.l.s.c elasse avec les coupure tres peu laide.beaucoup aurons maladie mentale ils sont deja de la misere a traiter les canadien imagine pour eu de plus ces bizard cela fait lontemp je suis avec le c.l.s.c ben le 4novembre il on fermer mon dossier cause coupure ils me dise.