NAME & JAIL SELF EMPLOYED NON PAYING PARENTS

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition NAME & JAIL SELF EMPLOYED NON PAYING PARENTS.

Michelle

2011-07-31 14:22

I WANT TO SEE ACTION BEING TAKING NOW - NO MORE OF THE BULLSHIT FROM THE NON PAYING PARENTS AND MORE ENFORCED ACTION - TIME TO START JAILING NON PAYERS.

2011-07-31 15:21

I agree with the Americans, people that decide its ok to have children then abandon them by not providing for them should go to jail. once their time is up they should still be made to pay for the child. Also reading about how they can give them suspended jail time is wrong, so what if they could lose their job if they go to prison so what if it brings hardship on the new family they might have, they never stopped to think about the first family. we have a new generation of kids who are growing up thinking it is ok to have kids and abandon them all due to the fact that we as parents or absent parents have taught them. Now is the time to teach our kids if this is what u are doing then face the consequence of ur actions.

This post has been removed by its writer (Show details)

2011-07-31 21:10

#4 Daviem

2011-07-31 21:11

I WANT TO SEE ACTION BEING TAKING NOW - NO MORE OF THE BULLSHIT FROM THE NON PAYING PARENTS AND MORE ENFORCED ACTION - TIME TO START JAILING NON PAYERS.

2011-07-31 21:36

No-one should avoid raising their children, financially or hands on. No-one should get away with neglecting their children!
chrissy

2011-07-31 22:52

No one has the right to help conceive a child n then walk away without a worry, they helped make the baby so they should have to pay the price on raising the baby, this is the next generation and if we teach our children this is right way of life then they gonna grow up thinking that its okay to do this it has to STOP!! some parents have to pay the price why should a child have to suffer because they decide they cant be bothered!!!!
paula

#7 those who get their tax back but dont have to pay

2011-08-01 23:04

I want those who work on cruise ships, off shore etc to be liable for csa payments as currently they dont have to pay if they arent being paid through the UK however are able to claim back all their tax online its disgusting - Phil Hughes earns a fortune and got told he doesnt earn enough to pay maintenance not right is it?

2011-08-01 23:23

i say jail the parents who dont pay for their children
Michelle

#9 Re: those who get their tax back but dont have to pay

2011-08-02 00:47

#7: paula - those who get their tax back but dont have to pay

The sportsmen lol that is fucking "shockin" he clearly earns heaps of money, that a clearly someone is cooking his books

#10 Re: Re: those who get their tax back but dont have to pay

2011-08-02 09:55

#9: Michelle - Re: those who get their tax back but dont have to pay 

hi michelle - had a lovely letter though from his mum who helped in the process to stop her son paying anything so with a family like that who needs enemies however it is one law that needs to change as wages of approx 70000gbp tax free and not having to pay is just wrong :(

Michelle

#11 Re: Re: Re: those who get their tax back but dont have to pay

2011-08-02 13:29

#10: - Re: Re: those who get their tax back but dont have to pay

I have changed a few bits in the petition to make it clearer to people, if there is anything else that you think should be outlined just drop me and note, and this also goes to anyone else signing the petition

fire started

#12 burn them

2011-08-02 23:03

burn all the fucker even burn the csa there all usless bastards
Michelle

#13 Re: burn them

2011-08-03 00:20

#12: fire started - burn them

as much as I loved too, that most likely wont become law - Sorry :(

The petition is to change the law which will change the government which will change the CSA

#14 Re: Re: burn them

2011-08-03 00:38

2011-08-31 23:12

im a single parent and in my case my wee boys mum doesnt pay for her son csa waste of time

2011-10-28 01:47

i know many people in the UK and USA that have the same problem - collecting from dead-beat parents, and also the other parents that avoid paying maintenance for support of their children. I have dealt with the UK system of collections (csa) and the courts. in many cases it looks like theres an overwhelming amount of paper work not being looked at and not enough in person leg work investigating taking place. Personally i think theyre understaffed, and that many that have those jobs are NOT qualified or care not to do the job they specialize in. They all like receiving their income though. Its time to start getting serious over this subject - fire the workers that dont know how to do their jobs or refuse to do them, hire people that can and will do these jobs, AND send a clear message to the public that lengthy prison time and asset seizures are going to be enforced. Until then, the government agencies will continue to do just enough to cover their cost. Non paying parents will continue partying, and spending that money due the children on their latest partner of the night. The children will continue to suffer in ways too many to list, and the care taking responsible parent will continue a life long sentence of undue hardship imposed on them by the dead-beat parent, whom as of still now seem to have more power and authority over the government has sitting behind the desks and majesty's bench. I can go on and on, but if you really want a real good story, ask michelle main of her personal struggles of raising children one scrap meal at a time while the dead beat millionaire father whores up the town, takes vacations, buys vehicles, renovates, and decorates other women's homes - while his own children wear tatters, go hungry, and he makes them find bus fare just so they can go to whatever pub he is at to visit him for a few minutes.
The laws need reviewed and added to, but most importantly ENFORCED with haste, for many of these dead beat fathers are just witholding payments, waiting out the calendars until their children are adults and the care taking parent has spent virtually 20 years single handedly providing and they wake up one day, the kids are grown up, the last time theyve done anything was before the children were born, but they look in the mirror expecting to see a late 30s or 40s person looking back at them and instead they look and feel 80. meanwhile the deadbeat parent is off making more kids, supporting every hooker in town and looks and feels 30-40. how is this fair? what right does a deadbeat parent have to sentence the children's other half to a lifetime of hardship - stealing virtually decades of life from someone? Right now, the deadbeats have the upper hand, and they have more power than any judge, child services agency, or police officer ... they tap the side of their nose, fly the middle finger at whatever the government says, rules, and sentences AND are not taken to jail for contempt.
Its time to fix this and much more.

2016-03-17 15:25

I signed this petition as currently my ex partner is evading paying any maintenance for our 4 year son. My ex partner is self employed and is obviously not declaring his full income.