Investigation by ICC regarding Turkey's War Crimes against Kurds

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Investigation by ICC regarding Turkey's War Crimes against Kurds.

This post has been removed by its writer (Show details)

2016-07-14 21:30

2016-07-15 02:34

Shame on all western countries who supporting terrorist turkish Mongolia's for killing kurds in their land as native people. Turk are terrorist , they come 2000 years ago invaded my Kurdistan and middle east , isis is just a copy of Turk Mongolia's

2016-07-15 02:49

Helping the people

2016-07-15 08:10

Because Kurds and other minorities are being killed every day by Turkish forces, their land is being appropriated and many others are in abusive prisons, including the leader of the Kurdistan Worker's Party, Abdullah Ocalan.

2016-07-15 11:02

World need new world order basis on culture and individuals participation

2016-07-15 14:10

Down with Erdogan.

2016-07-15 18:03

Turkey needs to be charged with genocide in the courts of human right, Kurdish lives matter too

2016-07-15 23:03

I signed because of Erdogan's utter prejudice towards the grand nations of Kurdistan and Armenia, as well as his capricious war adventures in Syria and Yemen, and I am writing it on behalf of all the ordinary Turks trying to take him out of power in the recent coup, and all the minorities persecuted by him so barbarically. A handover of Ankara to a more moderate cleric, or someone of that nature, is urgently needed, if Turkey is to move forward as a nation, and the Kurds are able to get the sovereign state they so deserve after many long years of fighting strongly for this, then men. So yes, I signed this because I am campaigning for true peace and freedom in Turkey, with the removal of Erdogan the war criminal, and the declaration of Kurdish independence after the nation is rebuilt etc. Get signing and sharing, then folks, if you want the same for the Kurds and other minorities of Turkey, then guys. Thanks then.

2016-07-16 11:04

I hope that every person that cares about human rights signs this petition. The Kurdish people have suffered in silence and have been ignored for far too long. The Turkish regime must be held to account for allowing these atrocities to occur and giving their security forces immunity from any prosecution for killing Kurdish civilians.

2016-07-16 16:29

Because I want the Turkish state under the prisedent Erdoğan bering to International. Court in the Hage.

2016-07-23 15:22

Because it is right to so

2016-07-27 23:36

Obviously, it's because I'm a Kurd