Lets take back our ancestral land in Villavallelonga, Italy.

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Lets take back our ancestral land in Villavallelonga, Italy..

2016-08-05 16:02

Thank you for starting this petition

2016-08-05 16:30

I believe that nature belongs to its original inhabitants but in our technological-obsessed world, we must allow humans also to enjoy the beauty of God's good earth. I'm sure the inhabitants of this tiny village have a small carbon footprint and given their life philosophy will do their best to nurture nature.

#3 Re:

2016-08-05 17:08

#2: -  Thank you for your comments. The National park has currently set up a series of barriers preventing any sort of access by car. Older residents and young children are required to walk on foot a distance of over 5 km to access their private property or to have access to the fountains and lands of L'Aceretta. The local "Sagra della Pecora" festival that we have been celebrating for decades will have to be cancelled if the "Park" maintains their current barriers. We believe that all citizens of Villavallelonga should have unrestricted access to this private and ancestral land. Our carbon footprint is negligible since our thick, forested mountains absorbs tons of carbon dioxide and provides abundant oxygen for most of Italy.

2016-08-05 20:29

I feel that the people of Villavallelonga should have control of their own private lands. The people living in Villa have always respected nature in the Parco Nazionale di Abruzzo e Molise. Our wild life is thriving. Was it not a few private citizens of Villa that found "Morena" to try to save it? A compromise must be reached between the park and the citizens of Villa. VILLA MUST SURVIVE!!

2016-08-05 22:12

I have property in Villavallelonga.Italy

2016-08-06 21:16

Noi Emigrati amiamo molto I nostri Monti. Di
Villavallelonga.

2016-08-06 21:27

I'm an American citizen and Me and my parents go to Italy, every 2 years. My mom still have her house, thare.

2016-08-17 18:51

I want to be able to freely enjoy and be able to walk or drive our beautiful meadows as before without any barriers.