Mullaperiyar Dam Issue - Signature Collection

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Mullaperiyar Dam Issue - Signature Collection.

2011-12-07 07:46

pls save kerala
kuttappai

#2 MULLAPERIYAR

2011-12-09 16:04

Why our judiciary closed there eyes,through the humans life.

We(KERALA)are not the part ofINDIA ?

2011-12-09 20:12

pls save our pepole.

2011-12-10 16:23

our country , our place , our water then why we are waiting somebdys love letter ? i cannot understand

2011-12-19 08:40

Hello my friend! I wish to say that this post is awesome, great written and come with almost all vital infos. I would like to see more posts like this . chanel bracelets
Chanel bags online

#6 Chanel bags online

2011-12-19 08:42

Hi, Neat post. There’s an issue together with your web site in web explorer, would check this? IE nonetheless is the marketplace chief and a large section of folks will pass over your magnificent writing because of this problem.Cheap chanel 2.55 handbags
Citizen

#7 Mullai Periyar Issue

2011-12-20 07:24

Dear PM/Supreme Court.
Your Immediate Attention Is Required:

Could you please save both peoples of Kerela and Tamil nadu. They were Peace among these two states earlier.Because of this MullaiPeriyar issue they have lost. A decision from your side as of immediate is to stop violence in the states . The second decision is to Continues water supply to TN and how to save the 50 laks people from of Iduki district if any future disaster occur because of the Dam.

Your Immediate Priority is required