Petition Governor McMaster to remove Sheila Baccus from Darlington City Council

Petition Governor McMaster to remove Sheila Baccus from Darlington City Council / Announcements / Thank you! / Comments

This post has been removed by its writer (Show details)

2020-07-23 16:29

2020-07-23 16:30

Has a request been made for the body cam video to be released? I think that will bring in signatures.

2020-07-23 16:36

I do feel that Shelia Baccus should have realized that what she said was not only racist but also very unprofessional. Her statement to the police officer showed how low her morals and values truly are. She should not be allowed to hold any office or seat on our council. I feel that if she is allowed to stay on the council, it shows that the police officers do not have the support or protection from those who share apart in our government. The woman who worked 20 years for the city of Darlington for a remark she made on Facebook was fired, this is no different with Shelia Baccus. Two wrongs does not make a right. It is very obvious that color matters more to SHELIA baccus that the protection of the police officers in the city of Darlington and we as citizens. It is very unfair and she was indeed very racial. It does not matter, to the position she holds, what shouldatter is the people of our city.

Paid advertising

We will advertise this petition to 3000 people.

Learn more...